Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 . GIMBLE NOT RESPONDING

Reaction score
Hi All
I have a major issue with my e90 gimble not responding. e50 works fine however I think I may have placed the wrong sd card into the e90 with the e50 gimble software on. I have tried many times to perform the update via the st16s and it says gimble up to date ,
is there a way of dumping the firmware and gimble software from the camera and starting again .
many thanks

Hi All
I have a major issue with my e90 gimble not responding. e50 works fine however I think I may have placed the wrong sd card into the e90 with the e50 gimble software on. I have tried many times to perform the update via the st16s and it says gimble up to date ,
is there a way of dumping the firmware and gimble software from the camera and starting again .
many thanks

Hello Listcom

You've tried to update manually from what you say. Have you tried updating using UpdatePilot?

You have the procedure how to do it in:

Basic procedures with the H520 and cameras

Hi Arruntus
I tried many times with the updatepilot , all says up to date , when I go to calibrate the gimble I get a command denied message in yellow

Have you tried removing the camera and putting it back in? To rule out bad contact.

Another thing I have had since the main 520 firmware update is the landing gear retracting on calibration ?

He does it once in a while, it used to happen before. It's when you're spinning it and it detects that you're upside down. It's a procedure to be able to leave it well in case the battery runs out. Don't worry, the only thing that scares you a little bit is why you don't expect it.

I'm new to this Arruntus , proper newbie

The rest of us are, too, don't worry. Read the manual slowly, without haste and what you don't understand or know, ask. Search the forum to see if it is already answered and in 4 days you will help someone with doubts :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy