Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

e90 inbound

Reaction score
well looks like the only way to get info I need is to take the plunge get the payload and do some test of my own just ordered the e90.I was going to need it sooner or later. but I test something terrestrial imaging told me which is go a head and try to use cgo3+ as long as I do not need gimbal control. they may be doing further testing due to similar questions I asked them about.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I let everyone know about that when I get the h520 from vertigodrones should be sent to me today called them at 9:30am for the status.

good news after veritgodrones is shipping my drone and camera today they finally got it in. looks like I be able test this weekend sept 30 and oct1st if the weather holds out. got my electrical multimeter ,solder iron, solder, and a ec3 lead ready to modify the st16s power port to take either st16 battery. Since the batteries are same voltage and amps just have to find the main power rails and make 2 solder connections. plus a small plastic box to hold the h480 st16+ battery.

well looks like the only way to get info I need is to take the plunge get the payload and do some test of my own just ordered the e90.I was going to need it sooner or later. but I test something terrestrial imaging told me which is go a head and try to use cgo3+ as long as I do not need gimbal control. they may be doing further testing due to similar questions I asked them about.

I believe the difference in the two cameras is the chip, 32 vs 64 bit. This is the reason I have been told the E90 will not currently work on the H480, it is a 32 bit system and the e90 is 64. As the H520 works with 64, the CGO3+ may work on it, you can try. Will be anxious to hear the results.

it has arrived at my post office now waiting on the delivery. now wait for months and hope it won't take 1 day and 1 hours of just plugging in the st16s to the charger to recharge 5 spent st16s batteries. each battery equals 5 hours of charge time. and a pro users always has more than 1 battery for the rc multicopter and the controller and use them on the job site.

one test that will be done is e90 to drone all calibrations preflight preformed pull e90 insert cgo3+ must use h480 st16+ reason st16s won't pickup cgo3+ this will work I have 2 h480s a dead camera unit and a working camera unit. placed cgo3+ on working unit but controller was still bound to the nonworking camera bird but was able to bind the cgo3+ on the working camera unit and got video feed but no gimbal control.

I have 4 of those ev peak chargers I use the one the weekends at where I fly at. I also have 3 venom pro 3 for my current st16 batteries. I miss my h520 delivery and playing **** to get it redelivered *** laptop malfunction.

got it set for pick up at the post office I should have done that instead of delivery was not expecting a delivery at 8:30 am.

and if this photo upload here is my power setup for my h480 that transferring to my h520 note I going to lose usage of the 5 smaller batteries with the h520. those are what helps my fly for around 24 flights and keeps me running for 8 hours plusMy Snapshot.jpg

They are for Typhoon H, not valid for H520.
Although the main connectors are the same, the balancing connectors are not and are essential when charging the batteries.
I imagine they'll soon come up with a specific one for the H520.
Right. I'm hoping they offer a new model for the LIHV batteries.

and if this photo upload here is my power setup for my h480 that transferring to my h520 note I going to lose usage of the 5 smaller batteries with the h520. those are what helps my fly for around 24 flights and keeps me running for 8 hours plusView attachment 7395
That's a great setup. Until you get something similar for the 520, I would think you could still use the H batteries even though you have to watch the voltages more closely.

the 12 h480 batteries in there cases will be used on the h520 but the st16 batteries not in cases those I really want to transfer over but can not

the 12 h480 batteries in there cases will be used on the h520 but the st16 batteries not in cases those I really want to transfer over but can not
Right. I thought I saw a post where someone extended an EC3 connector to the outside of the ST16s so they could velcro an existing battery to the bottom of the case.

now if that's true. which I hope it is. then I am all set. power wise. but also means one full days use and I need to get new set h520 props max limit on thoses is 20 flights.

well under 20 flights. vertigodrones broke factory seal and did inspection test including flight. I requested full log report because they did that to remain in compliance with faa 107 for record keeping. that's coming later they can not at this time decode the telemetry data of the h520 units.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20