Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Economical 32 GB UHS-3 High Speed micro-card

R

Rayray

I bought 2 of these 32 GB UHS-3 cards and have been using them in both the H and the ST-16. They are already formatted (Fat32 of course) and are rated for up to 80 MB/s write and up to 90 MB/s read speed. If you have a card and it does not have the number 3 inside a small circle on it, it is not a UHS-3 card.

Prices have been and will probably continue to drop. I'm cheap so I watch stuff like that.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015A9YYSO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: GRH
I bought 2 of these 32 GB UHS-3 cards and have been using them in both the H and the ST-16. They are already formatted (Fat32 of course) and are rated for up to 80 MB/s write and up to 90 MB/s read speed. If you have a card and it does not have the number 3 inside a small circle on it, it is not a UHS-3 card.

Prices have been and will probably continue to drop. I'm cheap so I watch stuff like that.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015A9YYSO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's what I use and I buy them from Amazon also. At times you can get them even cheaper if you watch the deals of the day, I've gotten them for $9.99 each. I really like how fast they are. I bought a 128 GB micro card a while back that was on sale, if I remember correctly it was like $30, and it has those read and write speeds, however, I can use it in the camera but not in the controller, the difference being the 128 card is ExFat. I can't use the 128 card with the steady grip either, something with the app, I can start the video but it won't stop it and once I load it into my computer windows media player won't recognize the video, but if I use a 32 GB Fat32 card,, no problems. I wish Yuneec would get all they're devices to use both ExFat or Fat32 cards.

The 128g cards work quite effectively in high resolution hand held cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 128g cards work quite effectively in high resolution hand held cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right .. I use a 128 gig card in my Canon G-30 camcorder ... I can shoot all day on one card !!

That's what I use and I buy them from Amazon also. At times you can get them even cheaper if you watch the deals of the day, I've gotten them for $9.99 each. I really like how fast they are. I bought a 128 GB micro card a while back that was on sale, if I remember correctly it was like $30, and it has those read and write speeds, however, I can use it in the camera but not in the controller, the difference being the 128 card is ExFat. I can't use the 128 card with the steady grip either, something with the app, I can start the video but it won't stop it and once I load it into my computer windows media player won't recognize the video, but if I use a 32 GB Fat32 card,, no problems. I wish Yuneec would get all they're devices to use both ExFat or Fat32 cards.

So just format to Fat32 then.

This is the ST card that I use a 32 GB U3 class 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis