Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

If you don't have the extended antennas would you get them?

• No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
1487926140889239954541.jpg 14879261711051190292496.jpg 1487926140889239954541.jpg 14879261711051190292496.jpg 14879262343651603839694.jpg 1487926303913-1482891448.jpg

I was at Yuneec in Ontario, Cali...yesterday. Got the extended antenna kit installed and also signed the no fly zone waiver...so far the antennas DO help being extended it wasnt an extra 1000 feet but i did notice a diff. with the live feed being stable along with telemetry so it was worth it. Keep in mind this is NOT the carolinadronz version this is Yuneec Parts/service. Not to throw CD under the bus but a friend of mine installed that kit and 1 of the cables came loose and it caused problems and voids the warranty so...ya. But I did buy my itelite through CD.

So now my drone is fully pro...RS module, updated ST16 with 3rd antenna and now the extended antenna with rails. all Yuneec done.

Regarding the no fly zone i was able to fly in areas i wasnt before without hassle...but i didnt sign to cause havoc i still fly responsible and always will it was just to have for an as needed basis.

I also picked up a breeze and will have an unboxing and review on my channel iDRONEuDRONE on youtube this week.

Reactions: CC Rider
The checklist they do when any work is done. And I sat there and watched they DO go over the list.

Attachments

• 1487927224915-1792484402.jpg
    1487927224915-1792484402.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 54
How much did these upgrades cost? I'm interested in getting my ST16 and H done with the external antennas...I wonder if Yuneec UK will do it for me. I was considering doing it myself, but would have to wait another 6 months until my warranty expired first

parts was $49 (for the extended antennas on the H) The RS and 3rd antenna on the ST16 was a gift from the Mrs. so unsure....but all well worth it...this in my opinion was the way the H was intended to be...Im sure Yuneec UK would do it. Next MOD is NEON GREEN SHELL...stay tuned. But any Picasos out there id recomend buying the seperate shells so no oops happens alot cheaper on a shell oopa than on your bird just my 2 cents and what im doing

I have a good friend that lives in the Ontario/upland area and I will be requesting a waiver as soon as my license comes through. Maybe I'll just make the drive to their office as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The checklist they do when any work is done. And I sat there and watched they DO go over the list.

Good job. Look and sound like great, very worthwhile modifications. Having Yuneec install them was a plus for you, especially if they also do a checkpoint-test on your machine.Nothing wrong with that at all.

Since the folks in this thread obviously know what they are talking about, can anyone please explain to me what the 4th, thinner cable that comes with the DBS ItElie Range Extender is for? I can't find any purpose for it, yet I know it's supposed to be unique to the Yuneec (sorry, had to do that!).

Also, the first time I flew my H with the ItElite antennae my video broke up and tiled like it never did with my stock ST16 antennae. I was less than 1,200' out and about 50' up at the time. Any ideas why?

Any quick thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: ChadCloses
Question, could I goto the Yuneec office for the NFZ waiver and code once I receive my temp license via email from Iacra or do I have to wait until I have the hard copy mailed to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 5165 View attachment 5166 View attachment 5165 View attachment 5166 View attachment 5167 View attachment 5168

I was at Yuneec in Ontario, Cali...yesterday. Got the extended antenna kit installed and also signed the no fly zone waiver...so far the antennas DO help being extended it wasnt an extra 1000 feet but i did notice a diff. with the live feed being stable along with telemetry so it was worth it. Keep in mind this is NOT the carolinadronz version this is Yuneec Parts/service. Not to throw CD under the bus but a friend of mine installed that kit and 1 of the cables came loose and it caused problems and voids the warranty so...ya. But I did buy my itelite through CD.

So now my drone is fully pro...RS module, updated ST16 with 3rd antenna and now the extended antenna with rails. all Yuneec done.

Regarding the no fly zone i was able to fly in areas i wasnt before without hassle...but i didnt sign to cause havoc i still fly responsible and always will it was just to have for an as needed basis.

I also picked up a breeze and will have an unboxing and review on my channel iDRONEuDRONE on youtube this week.
Are you saying that Yuneec sells a (set) of antennas that mounts on the bottom side of the "H" that doesn't void their warranty? I've been on their parts/service site and haven't found them yet. How much were they? Thank you very much.

Are you saying that Yuneec sells a (set) of antennas that mounts on the bottom side of the "H" that doesn't void their warranty? I've been on their parts/service site and haven't found them yet. How much were they? Thank you very much.

The bag they pulled consisted of clear wires the longer antennas and 2 rails..see pics

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval