Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Failure? Crash? Are you SURE it's not your fault?

Maybe his H was contemplating to end it all. That video just convinced me not to use my wizard. Landing gear only partially extended and he still sets it down on the camera. I bet it has been sold on eBay or craigslist.
DAng!!!!!! That's who owned mine before!!!! Lol (just kidding)

People that refuse to consider they are the root cause of operational errors will never resolve them. It's simply not possible for everyone to be instantly proficient the first time they handle something they've never used before. People that think they can only demonstrate their ego has overwhelmed them. Look at that video again and note the maker's vanity in being "trendy". It's fairly easy to characterize him from that point on.

A lot of the crashes that the FAA investigates is almost always PILOT ERROR.
Controlled flight in to terrain is one of the most common reasons. Failure to maintain separation is another.
When a passenger jet crashes into the side of a mountain the last word often heard is S#1t. You would think with all of that education and spatial awareness there would more original last words

...<snip>...
When a passenger jet crashes into the side of a mountain the last word often heard is S#1t. You would think with all of that education and spatial awareness there would more original last words
That made me laugh. Thanks for that :D

A lot of the crashes that the FAA investigates is almost always PILOT ERROR.
Controlled flight in to terrain is one of the most common reasons. Failure to maintain separation is another.
First you say it, then you do it.

I haven't tried the Wizard yet, but I do want to attach it to my Border Collie, Rascal, and go play fetch in a big field. Not a priority though.

Reactions: ThunderChicken

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin