Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

@Tuna, thanks for the info, that drop down box at the bottom, I think I have that set for direction which I thought should have the yaw or focus of the aircraft in the direction of flying?

Yes, it sets the aircraft bearing in direction of flight, but that will then get overridden (in the current, confusing version) by wherever the camera happens to be pointing - which will generally be the same direction as the last waypoint.

Yes, it sets the aircraft bearing in direction of flight, but that will then get overridden (in the current, confusing version) by wherever the camera happens to be pointing - which will generally be the same direction as the last waypoint.

Ah that makes sense I'm seeing what I'm seeing then. Thanks!

Tuna did you watch my video? Did i seem to explain everything well?

Bill W.

Tuna did you watch my video? Did i seem to explain everything well?

Bill W.

Sure I did, I'm really flattered, and yes, I think you did an awesome job. It's pretty cool that people are getting good use out of the app.

Sure I did, I'm really flattered, and yes, I think you did an awesome job. It's pretty cool that people are getting good use out of the app.
Its had over 100 views since i posted it Sunday evening. I hope that number grows.

Bill W.

@Jimmylee - To view on Google Earth, they need to be converted to another file format. I may add that to the export options in the app - it's a good request.

@IRIS - I should be able to use different maps, including a satellite view, though I haven't looked at how the quality compares to Google Maps yet (it's a different supplier) - I'll add that to the list as well!

Thanks everyone (especially the early Beta testers) - I really appreciate the feedback. :)

Hi Tuna !!!
Installed the last update over the earlier available, the app works really well.....but when time to save/export the final Mission i get "Could not save mission - An error occured whilst saving the missin file" in a pop up
note: i´ve named as 12345; prueba0001, etc........and nothink

Please advise
Thanks bro!!! your work and dedication time is just diamonds!!!!

Hi Tuna !!!
Installed the last update over the earlier available, the app works really well.....but when time to save/export the final Mission i get "Could not save mission - An error occured whilst saving the missin file" in a pop up
note: i´ve named as 12345; prueba0001, etc........and nothink

Please advise
Thanks bro!!! your work and dedication time is just diamonds!!!!

Do you have any CCC routes created already on the ST-16 using the normal flight control?

Do you have any CCC routes created already on the ST-16 using the normal flight control?
No, i don´t. But it´s curious that when i tap in the "MISSIONS" tab at top.....lists the mission (24.0K)...selecting appears as i´ve planed.

Appears that the pop up message is just a bug.
WDYT ??

Cheers!

The mission is constantly saved (you can see it in the Missions tab), but before you can run it as a CCC route it has to be exported (with that button) to the CCC folder - which doesn't exist for you. If you create a CCC route the normal way with the Yuneeec flight app, it will create the directory for you and you can then export missions from Flight Center. I'll fix my app in the next release to create the CCC folder if it doesn't exist.

Reactions: zandoli
The mission is constantly saved (you can see it in the Missions tab), but before you can run it as a CCC route it has to be exported (with that button) to the CCC folder - which doesn't exist for you. If you create a CCC route the normal way with the Yuneeec flight app, it will create the directory for you and you can then export missions from Flight Center. I'll fix my app in the next release to create the CCC folder if it doesn't exist.

I understand your point. Will give it a try for the "directory creation"
tks!

Hey Tuna
My video i made using flight center last Sunday, has reached 326 views! Up from 275 last night when I went to bed! You should hopefully have even more exposure and downloads. Im excited!

Bill W.

Reactions: Tuna and KBflyer
What does it mean when you get a "-1" in the flight log evaluation program motor status column? Also got an error 8 complete motor esc failure for 178ms on the error flag column. Never had errors before the last firmware update.
Here is the telemetry file if anyone wants to look at it.

Attachments

• Telemetry_00216.zip
    239.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Now the video is over 1000 views. Also there are a few good comments of thanks on there.

What does it mean when you get a "-1" in the flight log evaluation program motor status column? Also got an error 8 complete motor esc failure for 178ms on the error flag column. Never had errors before the last firmware update.
Here is the telemetry file if anyone wants to look at it.

There are some data lines that are created by another software part (I guess that is "Dual Band Control Redundancy" via 5GHz, that's why the RSSI is not set (zero)). For those the programmer used other variable definition. In legacy SW part it is unsigned integer which is good for status bits. It sends values from 0 - 255 for 8 bits. The new SW uses signed variables which is 0..127 and all higher values are displayed as negative value from -127 to -1. 255 and -1 represents the same bit settings in status. Also 225 and -31 is the same. Unfortunately it is displayed in a different way in the table. Using signed variables for status bits is, hmm, sub-optimal.

This one line with motor error shows strange values also in other fields. It was created during switch between legacy data set and the new SW part. I would say it is an errornous data set at all and you should ignore it. 618 mph is really unrealistic ;-).

br HE

Hello to everyone . A question I have. I tried today this wonderful program and I was not able to do only rotate the camera and make pitch downwards the upwardly in degrees that I had set definitely do something wrong can you please help me. Thank you very much .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio