Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First attempt at Real Estate Video (don't tell that drone police guy)

I wan't sure what you meant. I suppose these is a certain grip and posture one must have to make sure the camera behaves like we intend. If you are planning on using the internal audio then forget it… The fans are to loud.

Not sure what you mean about fans LOL No fans on the action cam grip , the music was too loud on the last video thats what i had to fixIMG_0654.JPG

Yep, YouTube came on through. Very very good. Your camera is right on focus.
Music is pretty noticeable.
Mi casa, su casa. Keep it going.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Nice work Brian.
Maybe slow your pans down a little, particularly inside.
Also, try and avoid getting caught in reflections (1:35, 1:54, 2:14, 2:22) Hard to do, but it does give the final product a little more 'edge'.
I had the pleasure of doing part of the video work for our house. Due to time restraints, I could only do the aerial stuff and had to get another guy to do the internal shots. The aerial stuff was shot with my QAV250. I wanted to use the H but it didn't arrive in time.
Here's the final product:

Looking forward to seeing your second take on the house video.
Or in the alternative, you could remove getting caught in the reflections.

I believe that I will make that the next tutorial I'll do.

Is that something that anyone here wants?

Or in the alternative, you could remove getting caught in the reflections.

I believe that I will make that the next tutorial I'll do.

Is that something that anyone here wants?
Nice :) the video above learning the ropes is the final -- they want more than i can deliver with the indoor stuff, but I gave it a go they have set a good quality president anyway I learned some cool stuff, and will keep on flying and learning.. see what they are used to here

Nice :) the video above learning the ropes is the final -- they want more than i can deliver with the indoor stuff, but I gave it a go they have set a good quality president anyway I learned some cool stuff, and will keep on flying and learning.. see what they are used to here

What did they not like about the inside shots? Looked good to me.

Bill W.

where do you all get the music for these videos? I always see youtube videos that say the audio has been deleted due to copyright.

oh ok. thanks. I was thinking people were buying a lot of songs. didn't realize there was still free music out there.

Here is a tip from a SteadiCam owner. When you're walking indoors or outdoors prior to starting to walk, slowly move your camera forward prior to walking when stopping slowly bring the camera back towards you, with practice that will smooth out your starts and stops, you could have also edited out your starts and just began with after you start walking. I would also shoot a reveal at some point whereby you "reveal" the house to the viewer with a pan from another direction. The indoor work is suitable for illustration purposes but make sure you turn on all the indoor lighting. For indoor shots I'm glad I can use a Steadicam for walking thru doorways etc. It's good you're posting things like this to give others ideas about how to use the H in creative ways.
View attachment 3012
Funny, I was just having a conversation with a very seasoned producer/director and he believes that SteadiCams and the like (even dolly tracks), etc are on the way out in the next several years because of the stabilization revolution brought on by drones. Think bigger OSMOSs.

Indoor stuff looked good to me. Maybe more straight on stuff is the only critique.

So I am currently working on object and shadow removal. There are a couple tutorials out there but they are overly complicated for no reason.

Only thing I would have liked would have been another 1-2 seconds in your fade from one shot to the next. IMHO they were too quick. Still would have liked to have seen a decent or a climb out on the house to see the neighborhood. But in the end in boils down to what the client wants.

Great job Brian.
Like you said, you did it to learn. I think you taught all of us a few things.
Made me think of using the H as a steady cam that is hand held with a direct transition to flight. Will have to try it when I get mine back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430