Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Four problems I found in the E90

I put two small drops of cyan on opposite sides, so far I still have no problem. Now that it's really hot, let's hope it holds up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Drone R'Gie
Sorry, it's my bad English and the translator doing his own thing.

The metal piece that surrounds the lens, where you thread the adapter or protector that comes with the camera. In my case, it comes out on its own. Where it says Yuneec and at the bottom the characteristics of the lens. Today, by unscrewing the guard to screw on the adapter and attaching a filter, the entire part has started to turn. Gently pulling out gently exits whole. That piece theoretically shouldn't move or come out. That piece is the one I just pasted.

I had the same issue with my 520... just bought my bird, and pulling out fm the carton box the ring that surrounds the lens of the camera ( E 90 ) was completely loose... just the camera moves for her “ starting duties” the ring fall down on the ground... i still got to found anything to fix it..,

I had the same issue with my 520... just bought my bird, and pulling out fm the carton box the ring that surrounds the lens of the camera ( E 90 ) was completely loose... just the camera moves for her “ starting duties” the ring fall down on the ground... i still got to found anything to fix it..,

Very simple, at least for me since then I haven't had any more problems. A drop of cyan in two opposite points and let it dry. Only two drops to allow the metal to dilate or contract without loosening or deforming everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements