Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Four way buttons on ST

Reaction score
What are the two four way buttons on the ST used for? I don't see any info.in the down load manual,about them.

The D pads give specific functions if you are updated past firmware version B23
and have advanced settings checked on the ST-16:

When did you purchase the H? If it's within the last 6 months, you are probably already updated to that version or newer.
You can check your currently loaded firmware version on the "about controller" page.

When did you purchase the H? If it's within the last 6 months, you are probably already updated to that version or newer.
You can check your currently loaded firmware version on the "about controller" page.
My brother bought it last November and never flew it....what firmware is the updated one?

If it has been sitting since November it may not have ever seen a firmware update. The first was v3.1.18 The current version is b30. If it has not been upgraded your D pads will do pretty much nothing as that change occurred in b25 I think. You made a great comment when you said you should work with it a little before getting into the details. Learning more about your H through hands on flying will allow you to become accustomed to how everything works.

A few firmware update PDF's are attached for your reference.

Attachments

• Typhoon-H-Software-Release-3.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • ST16 Firmware Update Version B25 What's New.pdf
    759.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ST16_Firmware_Update_Version_B23_What's_New.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • ST16 B22 What's New.pdf
    274 KB · Views: 5
If it has been sitting since November it may not have ever seen a firmware update. The first was v3.1.18 The current version is b30. If it has not been upgraded your D pads will do pretty much nothing as that change occurred in b25 I think. You made a great comment when you said you should work with it a little before getting into the details. Learning more about your H through hands on flying will allow you to become accustomed to how everything works.

A few firmware update PDF's are attached for your reference.
Thanks...I'm not a techy and have been reading about problems after updates so if it's working,I'll leave it alone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49