Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal Pan & Tilt Intermittent

Reaction score
I have a new Typhoon H & new to forums. So be gentle. Ha. The camera video always works, but sometimes the pan and tilt does not work. I have installed the latest firmware. I completed all calibrations except for compass. I know i need to do the compass before flying it but wouldn't think that would contribute to the pan and tilt problem. The problem happens even between on & off cycles sitting on the bench.

Reset being power off and on? Yes. Had the problem before the firmware update also.

I just left both the aircraft and controller off for about an hour. Didn't touch anything but on/off switches. Pan & tilt worked fine. Turned off the aircraft like to change batteries between flights. Pan & Tilt inop. I think it has been this way since new. I just didn't know enough about it to identify problem.

As part of the firmware update did you delete the flight data and then create a new model as shown in this video?

Are you getting video feed?
Are you getting telemetry from the h?
Both after battery change

If the pan and tilt controls work properly in Hardware Monitor then you will need to call Yuneec.

They do work in the hardware monitor. Bummer was hoping that I wouldn't have to deal with them. O well Thank You!

The telemetry on the screen of the ST16 will show voltage, altitude, etc.
Do you know if there are any Yuneec owners near you so you could try another camera?

I have telemetry then. Not sure about others. will check into that. Great idea.

Hi. I just bought this drone Yuneec H920+ Pro Bundle - Commercial Hexacopter with Pro Action Grip and CGO4, and I cannot get all the functions of the gimbal after having bound the camera with the ST16 ground station. Is anyone here knowing what could be the problem?

Thanks.

cr.jpg crst16.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold