Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal Pan & Tilt Intermittent

Both in facts. Depends on the bundle you buy. You have to bind the CGO4, but mine doesn't give me the pitch neither the pan control, when it is recognized. And these functions of the gimbal work at the start up, and I have also full control with the Proaction set-up.
So, for now, it's a mystery.

Both in facts. Depends on the bundle you buy. You have to bind the CGO4, but mine doesn't give me the pitch neither the pan control, when it is recognized. And these functions of the gimbal work at the start up, and I have also full control with the Proaction set-up.
So, for now, it's a mystery.
If this was the H480 I would suggest creating a new model and go through the binding process again.
Perhaps @Tuna has some experience with this.

The standard version of the H has from the beginning used a two external antenna ST-16. Those antennas are 2.4 and 5.8 gig antennas. WiFI is, I believe, an internal antenna.

I have a new Typhoon H & new to forums. So be gentle. Ha. The camera video always works, but sometimes the pan and tilt does not work. I have installed the latest firmware. I completed all calibrations except for compass. I know i need to do the compass before flying it but wouldn't think that would contribute to the pan and tilt problem. The problem happens even between on & off cycles sitting on the bench.
had pan and pixcel problem. sent to yuneec ca. They replaced antenna, did not work. they had me send to new York the replaced the lens??? called yuneec In ca. they said sent to us and we will replace it. talked about this before. am very unhappy with ny, ca. but at least ca will finally send me a new camera. just bad luck I guess same person who had ups loose my drone for 3 weeks.

I have a new Typhoon H & new to forums. So be gentle. Ha. The camera video always works, but sometimes the pan and tilt does not work. I have installed the latest firmware. I completed all calibrations except for compass. I know i need to do the compass before flying it but wouldn't think that would contribute to the pan and tilt problem. The problem happens even between on & off cycles sitting on the bench.

Good luck with ur had problem with pan and pexelizing sent to ca. they replaced antenna, got back called them they had me send to ur they replaced they lens?? sent back same problem. called yuneec they said send it back and we will send new camera we will see. but good luck with ur.

had pan and pixcel problem. sent to yuneec ca. They replaced antenna, did not work. they had me send to new York the replaced the lens??? called yuneec In ca. they said sent to us and we will replace it. talked about this before. am very unhappy with ny, ca. but at least ca will finally send me a new camera. just bad luck I guess same person who had ups loose my drone for 3 weeks.
sorry talked to left seat same problem pretty much.

The standard version of the H has from the beginning used a two external antenna ST-16. Those antennas are 2.4 and 5.8 gig antennas. WiFI is, I believe, an internal antenna.
have three antennas all external they replaced center 5.8

Bit off topic, but I see no third antenna on the ST in photograph.
No wifi with 920?

It's a picture I put to illustrate the ST16. I have a 3rd antenna on it. Everything works, but not the pitch and the pan controls.

If this was the H480 I would suggest creating a new model and go through the binding process again.
Perhaps @Tuna has some experience with this.

It's a Tornado H920+. I have everything working okay, but no control of the pitch and the pan. The zoom in ok, the focus too, but the controls for the gimbal are not working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook