Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal Up down speed

Reaction score
Quick question everyone, and a good mornin to ya :) Is there anyway in the settings on the ST16 other that the turtle and rabbit to slow the Gimbal up down motion? Mine is sensitive as some others I have spoken with and its just a bit to fast for this newbie. I know you can change what most of the levers do in the ST16 hardware setup and the K2 (Gimbal lever under the st16) is in there as well, but I do not understand the language. I have played around with some stuff, but no luck. Thank you in advance and I hope you all have a very Yuneec weekend! LOL

brian

Not to my knowledge, but I would be careful changing the settings on the 16, as some are tied together and can cause things, even the red button not to work!

Not to my knowledge, but I would be careful changing the settings on the 16, as some are tied together and can cause things, even the red button not to work!

Yeah i didn't save anything I hit reset and got out I was just curious Ill just have to learn it the way it is I guess , thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: DroneClone
Quick question everyone, and a good mornin to ya :) Is there anyway in the settings on the ST16 other that the turtle and rabbit to slow the Gimbal up down motion? Mine is sensitive as some others I have spoken with and its just a bit to fast for this newbie. I know you can change what most of the levers do in the ST16 hardware setup and the K2 (Gimbal lever under the st16) is in there as well, but I do not understand the language. I have played around with some stuff, but no luck. Thank you in advance and I hope you all have a very Yuneec weekend! LOL

brian
Hey Brian,
I looked at K2 in the channel settings and I don't see any way to modify the rate of change. This slider is a bit different than the sticks because it relates to an exact position of the camera. If you reduce the percent of travel of the slider then you would also limit the range of the camera tilt.
I have changed the rate for the yaw control to slow down the yaw rate but that is a momentary input unlike the slider.
Just have to train your finger.

Hey Brian,
I looked at K2 in the channel settings and I don't see any way to modify the rate of change. This slider is a bit different than the sticks because it relates to an exact position of the camera. If you reduce the percent of travel of the slider then you would also limit the range of the camera tilt.
I have changed the rate for the yaw control to slow down the yaw rate but that is a momentary input unlike the slider.
Just have to train your finger.

Yeah, I really appreciate you checking it out, I just have to learn :) thanks for your efforts :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis