Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got my H on Friday, only three flights so far, a few questions:

Reaction score

1) My H arrived with 10 propellers total, would have thought they’d include two complete sets. How many props are included with your H?

2) My camera option settings are C-G03 or C-G03-Pro, I thought the camera was a C-G03+, is “Pro” the same as “+?”

3) Anyone shot in “raw” mode yet? is this a flat image style like slog2 or slog3? If so, what setting are you using in your NLE or color corrector?

4) Having only one of these proprietary batteries that take 2.5 hrs. to charge hinders practice on the new drone. Has anyone found a source for additional batteries in the US?

5) I’m having video-to-controller breakup or complete fail when another Yuneec drone is flying at the field, even if only 10’ away. Otherwise video is rock solid. Is there a way to change wifi channels?

Thanks for the help.

1) My H arrived with 10 propellers total, would have thought they’d include two complete sets. How many props are included with your H?

2) My camera option settings are C-G03 or C-G03-Pro, I thought the camera was a C-G03+, is “Pro” the same as “+?”

3) Anyone shot in “raw” mode yet? is this a flat image style like slog2 or slog3? If so, what setting are you using in your NLE or color corrector?

4) Having only one of these proprietary batteries that take 2.5 hrs. to charge hinders practice on the new drone. Has anyone found a source for additional batteries in the US?

5) I’m having video-to-controller breakup or complete fail when another Yuneec drone is flying at the field, even if only 10’ away. Otherwise video is rock solid. Is there a way to change wifi channels?

Thanks for the help.
VHDrones has batteries and backpack in stock the other day....

Thanks for the help.
10 blades is correct. Two extra black and two extra white. I noticed the option for both cameras as well. I noticed when I select the CG03 option I don't get as many settings. When I select the + option I get more settings. Haven't had a chance to play with all the settings.

Some guys on rcgroups have found some plugs that fit the H battery, once I get my H this week I plan on doing some 3D printing of something so we can use our better chargers.

I bought a extra battery from Aces Deals today.

Reactions: Pharkas
Some guys on rcgroups have found some plugs that fit the H battery, once I get my H this week I plan on doing some 3D printing of something so we can use our better chargers.

I bought a extra battery from Aces Deals today.
Link to plugs? I found it accepts standard Deans connector and for the balance ports a pogo pin would work nicely. I've yet to measure it all up and get a prototype made, but it won't be difficult. A simple block with three pogo pins could wrap around that section of the battery. The rest just use Deans connectors. The best way is to print/machine one block with everything in it, but will take time to develop. Hopefully this week I'll have a working setup.

Reactions: Pharkas
Link to plugs? I found it accepts standard Deans connector and for the balance ports a pogo pin would work nicely. I've yet to measure it all up and get a prototype made, but it won't be difficult. A simple block with three pogo pins could wrap around that section of the battery. The rest just use Deans connectors. The best way is to print/machine one block with everything in it, but will take time to develop. Hopefully this week I'll have a working setup.
Sounds good. Keep us in the "in" on your progress.

I am curious about the geofence. can you not take off within 5 miles of an airport or is the radius smaller and will it be able to be adjusted.

I am curious about the geofence. can you not take off within 5 miles of an airport or is the radius smaller and will it be able to be adjusted.
I wondered about this too. I flew in an AMA sanctioned field that's well within 5 miles of a towered airport, Van Nuys KVNY, Class D. I'm assuming there's some kind of waiver that's included in the geofence firmware which allows this. I'm not risking my PPL to test any further.

Please let us know if you have success and might be willing to sell some adapters.

Being that all we have to do is call the tower and inform them of drone ops we can for hobby purposes fly within 5 miles.

Inquired with some local drone pros and they said it is virtually impossible to get permission from the airport here at least. Even if you do then I would think the waiver still has to go thru Yuneec and continue on to your specific craft.

Inquired with some local drone pros and they said it is virtually impossible to get permission from the airport here at least. Even if you do then I would think the waiver still has to go thru Yuneec and continue on to your specific craft.
where do you live. If you fly hobby all you have to do is inform them in the US.

Arizona, I'm sure I will eventually try myself, lots of places I want to fly close to the ground, but within 5 miles of airports as well.

I live in Washington and all I do is call the tower and inform them of where, altitude and flight duration. Most are very up to date in regards to drone laws.

Thanks for your information, just got an email, the infamous "another 2 weeks" for mine, so can't fly just yet!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots