Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS lock

Reaction score
I've been on 3 flights now with my H and don't seem to get GPS lock on the h. All ways got blinking warning lights and has lost video too?

Chris, the quickest and probably best is to call the Tech line, 1-844-343-9770, California time. You may have to wait for a callback.
I'm sure you read the manual and our Typhoon H Help Sticky.

Good luck. Come back here if you need to.

Purple and white, I waited and good 10 mins before a took off and it's been at 3 different locations. I can't do a proper test on anything at home because I live to close to a big airport and just got warnings about being in a no fly zone.

Is that no radio communication between controller and drone?
Purple and white, I waited and good 10 mins before a took off and it's been at 3 different locations. I can't do a proper test on anything at home because I live to close to a big airport and just got warnings about being in a no fly zone.

Last edited:
You can adjust at home just can't take off. It won't even let you start the motors with in 5mile radius.

Ah...it won't fly in a NFZ, unless you turn off GPS beforehand (which I do not recommend).
Go somewhere outside that area to test your craft. (Purple and White are good, away from the NFZ):)

Purple and white is telling you there are at least 10 satellites in view providing good data. It would be a good time to learn where the satellite info is on the ST-16 screen as you completely misunderstood what the system was telling you. You did not have any issues with GPS. Just the opposite as it was telling you it was good to go.

The only NFZ's uses are for major terminal airports. If you are in one move to another location, as you have been doing.

Last edited:
I never fly anywhere near home, I all ways drive miles away so I can fly
When not doing a commercial job I'm always on the lookout for a good flight area. Although I live in an area that some would consider to be beautiful (Mid/South Pennines in the U.K.), I've done to death all the places I can fly nearby so I tend to drive out to other areas for a fly.

That said, there is a site about 6 miles south of where I am that I've wanted to fly since I started with these aircraft but never done it because I couldn't identify a safe and legal place to take off from. However, a couple of weeks ago I was doing a commercial job not very far from this site and when I looked over the footage I did identify a possible take-off place that would put the desired site within LOS range (I only fly within LOS). Indeed, I'm going there tomorrow to do a site and risk assessment to see if it's viable and if it is I'll prolly do the flight on Friday weather permitting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital