Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS problem Typhoon H Pro (RS) toilet bowl effect video

I think I got a new H replacement and they put my serial number on it. I wish I would have marked it somehow to tell for sure but it is flying with no issues!! Well I had a small camera hiccup where it wouldnt pan but once I landed rebooted it worked fine.

I bet it is new! Smell the plastics they usually smell new when its new.

Wanted to inform you all I just have returned from the post office. Have sent my Typhoon H Pro (RS) to Yuneec Europe in Kaltenkirchen, Germany.

Enough, is enough. Simply have a problem with my bird and wanted that it flies like it should. So not flying cirles in the sky on itself. Will see how long it would take before I would have my bird back and are looking forward to discover which problem it now really would have.

Reactions: Ana Rosa and Rayray
Wanted to inform you all I just have returned from the post office. Have sent my Typhoon H Pro (RS) to Yuneec Europe in Kaltenkirchen, Germany.

Enough, is enough. Simply have a problem with my bird and wanted that it flies like it should. So not flying cirles in the sky on itself. Will see how long it would take before I would have my bird back and are looking forward to discover which problem it now really would have.

Good luck.....ask them why they dont use dual IMU like the DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1