Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GUI Interface not working

Re-installed and after a bit of messing it is working. However when I try and change the GeoFence limit and I hit the Update button, then close and re-open the GUI it is still at the old setting
Wonder if it defaults back always at opening GUI, but the changes you made are on the H? I have not tried altering any of the settings yet, as it fly's great as is ! And in Angle I have not had a max out distance as of yet and been out 6000 feet with my DBS

Wonder if it defaults back always at opening GUI, but the changes you made are on the H? I have not tried altering any of the settings yet, as it fly's great as is ! And in Angle I have not had a max out distance as of yet and been out 6000 feet with my DBS
I did wonder that myself, I don't actually need to change any settings yet as I am happy with 400 feet Alt for now but just wanted to try it. Although you can only change max altitude and Geo Fence in Smart Mode. I can envisage the odd occasion where I will want additional altitude

Oh and I d/l the firmware update which is TyphoonH_Ver2.10_E.bin but if using the GUI for updating then it cannot see that file

Reactions: DroneClone
I did wonder that myself, I don't actually need to change any settings yet as I am happy with 400 feet Alt for now but just wanted to try it. Although you can only change max altitude and Geo Fence in Smart Mode. I can envisage the odd occasion where I will want additional altitude

Oh and I d/l the firmware update which is TyphoonH_Ver2.10_E.bin but if using the GUI for updating then it cannot see that file
Thanks my friend and fly safe !;)

If you want to increase the limit you need to supply Yuneec with your serial number for them to "unlock" it - so the tech team at Yuneec told me on the phone......don't know if its true or not as I dont need to extend just yet!

If you want to increase the limit you need to supply Yuneec with your serial number for them to "unlock" it - so the tech team at Yuneec told me on the phone......don't know if its true or not as I dont need to extend just yet!
That's what they told me about NFZ's

That is true of the NFZ, which I don't need to change. To change the max altitude to go above 400 feet or the Geo Fence which stops the H going more than 300 feet when in smart mode this can be done by the user in the GUI

Take a long look at the GUI again after making height changes. I initially thought my changes were not "taking" as well but looking closely the new height and distance was stored noted in the info boxes to the right while the default limits were offset to the left outside of the control windows like a reminder if you ever wanted to put them back.

Take a long look at the GUI again after making height changes. I initially thought my changes were not "taking" as well but looking closely the new height and distance was stored noted in the info boxes to the right while the default limits were offset to the left outside of the control windows like a reminder if you ever wanted to put them back.
Cheers. I wont be hoe until Friday but will give that a try then

Just checked and you are correct it has changed. Thanks

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval