Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Guide to Analyzing Breeze Cam FlightLogs - Your Data is Needed

Some thoughts on flight log files: one way that seems to work to get the log files off my Android phone w/o clipping is to zip the 'BreezeCamLog' folder on the phone, then xfer that zipped file to your PC via whatever (usb, bt, google drive...). You can unzip on your PC and should have all the logs complete. To zip on Android, start the My Files app, nav to Device Storage, tap & hold the BreezeCamLog folder to select (green check), tap the '3-spot' menu upper right and select Zip. That will create zip copy of the folder as is. You can then xfer to a PC & unzip. You open the log files into Excel using comma delimiting and should see all log entries in the matrix with top row header descriptions in place. Yell if you want an xls (excel) copy of an example log to look at and I'll stick one up here.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this on another thread...

DoomMeister

Staff member
Some thoughts on flight log files: one way that seems to work to get the log files off my Android phone w/o clipping is to zip the 'BreezeCamLog' folder on the phone, then xfer that zipped file to your PC via whatever (usb, bt, google drive...). You can unzip on your PC and should have all the logs complete. To zip on Android, start the My Files app, nav to Device Storage, tap & hold the BreezeCamLog folder to select (green check), tap the '3-spot' menu upper right and select Zip. That will create zip copy of the folder as is. You can then xfer to a PC & unzip. You open the log files into Excel using comma delimiting and should see all log entries in the matrix with top row header descriptions in place. Yell if you want an xls (excel) copy of an example log to look at and I'll stick one up here.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this on another thread...
Thanks for the pointer, sounds like a great way to do this without using extra software/apps.

Now use a program like Q500log2kml by h-elsner at Meine private Homepage - Programmierung, Kopter, Bilder in his downloads section for getting more out of the files. It is a stand-alone program and works great for the Breeze and several other Yuneec aircraft. Best of all is it is free to use. Be sure to use a fresh copy from your Android device as Excel tags the file and renders it useless in Q500log2kml.

I just caught your tip on Mr. Elsner's decoder app. It works great, and having the battery status graphed along with altitude is really smart. I can see difference in battery performance, another good thing to keep track of. What a great tool!

Thx!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donmcnabb2