Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gunderslevholm Manor

Reaction score
My latest commercial project is finally released by our client for sharing.

The film is a presentation and invitation to clients and interested to come to visit the manor and see the beautiful renovation the farm buildings have undergone in the past years.

Unfortunately, the speaker is in Danish only but what makes it interesting for you is that all the drone material in this film is filmed with the Typhoon H Plus only.

Let me know what you think.

The film is made in cooperation with my friend and business partner photographer Vagn Guldbrandsen in our newly created production company called "Guldbrandsen and Bernholdt"

I think it is a very nice presentation. Of course I could not understand the voice over but; from a production standpoint I think it is well done. The scenery is nice and the video seems to flow well.

Reactions: mbernholdt
I think it is a very nice presentation. Of course I could not understand the voice over but; from a production standpoint I think it is well done. The scenery is nice and the video seems to flow well.
Thank you TY, I am really glad to hear that :)

Well done professional job. Sound levels were perfect the music track was pleasant and did not overpower the pleasant and clear voice over. I will have to show this to my friend of 30 + years that is a part time farmer and loves the older style barn construction.

I may try feeding the Danish sound track into Google translate so I can understand what was said.

Glad to have you as a member and enjoy your contributions to the community.

Well done professional job. Sound levels were perfect the music track was pleasant and did not overpower the pleasant and clear voice over. I will have to show this to my friend of 30 + years that is a part time farmer and loves the older style barn construction.

I may try feeding the Danish sound track into Google translate so I can understand what was said.

Glad to have you as a member and enjoy your contributions to the community.
So happy to hear that.

It is too bad youtube auto translate only works from foreign language to English. I might make some subtitles over Christmas but I don't know if my translation skills are good enough for that.

So happy to hear that.

It is too bad youtube auto translate only works from foreign language to English. I might make some subtitles over Christmas but I don't know if my translation skills are good enough for that.

I didn’t realize that was the case with Translate. I assumed it would do it with any two languages that were chosen. At least in the mobile app for Android or iOS.

I’ll give it a try in the next few days and see what results I get.

Reactions: mbernholdt
A well edited and produced video. You shall do fine in the industry . Good Luck and good will to you.
Thank you Old Fart [emoji16]

I admit that I am envious. There are very few places local to me that are good for droning. Great video & production!
Thank you @Chefinthesky I am so happy to read your comment, to tell you the truth I get the same feeling of envy when I sit and enjoy works from various drone artists :) All these locations were just 20 min drive from my office and I had never thought of going to these places unless I had gotten this job.I bet you if you look around you will be able to find spectacular sights close to your home as well :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval