Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H camera not pointing forward

Reaction score
I can not seem to get my camera to point up/forward. It looks like k2 is going to half position not fully up. Is there any way to reset this? Thanks in advance

I can not seem to get my camera to point up/forward. It looks like k2 is going to half position not fully up. Is there any way to reset this? Thanks in advance
Can you tell us more info, have you made any repairs to camera recently? When you turn both on, is it looking straight down? and what degree is it aiming at, 0 being straight ahead

No repairs to camera, 3 degree if 5 is straight down. I have noticed the the slider for speed is doing to same. So when both sliders are fully up in hardware monitor there are only half way up. Thanks

Centered yes, as you calibrate, you tilt up and down then center. the same when you pan left and right then center

Make sure when calibrating, the ST16 has to be calibrated meaning you have to calibrate all the controls. I don't think you can only calibrated the camera only without going through all the controls? At least when I calibrate I do all the controls on the ST16 this way I know it's done correctly.

Also when calibrating the ST 16 the same goes for the rabbit and turtle slider all the way forward and back then in the middle (centered)

Yes, I had the same issue, my camera was not in the correct position also like yours, because I was not calibrating it correctly.

So let me get this right, you want to know how to calibrate the ST16? to get your camera working properly?

Yes thank you. I looked and could not see it. It was probably under my nose all the time and just missed it

ok, I have my controller on. TAP systems settings then tap OK. Then TAP several times very fast (About Controller) Then TAP Calibrate Test, Then you TAP Start.
Then you will go through all your controls on the ST16, everything! But don't turn off the controller leave that alone.

Hello, if anyone still looks around here.. I’m having a similar issue and still can’t figure it out. It’s facing about a 45* angle down and I cannot for the life of me find out why. Just started happening. No wrecks.

Attachments

• 7C3211B9-85D5-4515-92A0-E169C404562C.jpeg
    7C3211B9-85D5-4515-92A0-E169C404562C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
I have no clue but I am answering you to get some activity on here for you. I know there is a fix for this,I recently seen it on another forum doing a browse through. One of our experts will or should pick this up soon. Keith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hospitalstore123