Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus cannot link Copter anymore, Camera works fine (after latest, big Update)

Reaction score
Have a problem with a H plus and getting crazy plus a very bad taste of the Hotline in Germany. I ran the last big Update and my H plus was - since purchased new - no longer in the Air before, then 3 times up to 3 meters and ... minutes. Last weekend I finally want to go to fly with my son. Before I updated. Since then I have a red light on my Telemetry Antenna, 2.4 gHz. I reset the ST16S and ran all the flip it over, green lights in 300 different situations. I downgraded the whole system to 11/2018 by loading file after file and while building up, step by step and update, I tried to link ... Nothing. Camera working fine ... RC Connection not found. Help ;) Please ... Any ? ;) THANKS

Attachments

• yun_1.png
    yun_1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • yun_2.png
    yun_2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • Yun_Last.png
    Yun_Last.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
As I see from your pictures you are connected with your drone why you try to reconnect? If you were not connected you don't have any info about the drone on the menu as battery info or camera info ar any other info. If you look at my picture attached is the same as yours. And that meant is connected.
What are other problems you have because the connection with your st16 is not you are connected.

Attachments

• 20190831_151305_HDR.jpg
    20190831_151305_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Bernhardow
Hi Georgero, thanks for your reply. No, I cannot connect the copter nor control the camera. Everything seems fine but nothing really works - frustrating.
You see that I get the image of the cam and I believe, some informations about the copter coming from the cam too like altitude. Then, there is the red icon on the 2.4 Ghz antenna ... and if I check cam and drone wifi, it finds the cam right away but no copter. Cannot start and I hope its just something little stupid the update changed or me ;) but cannot find ...

Hi Georgero, thanks for your reply. No, I cannot connect the copter nor control the camera. Everything seems fine but nothing really works - frustrating.
You see that I get the image of the cam and I believe, some informations about the copter coming from the cam too like altitude. Then, there is the red icon on the 2.4 Ghz antenna ... and if I check cam and drone wifi, it finds the cam right away but no copter. Cannot start and I hope its just something little stupid the update changed or me ;) but cannot find ...

I don't want to be negative but if you try 300 different times then your 2.4 wifi module is gone. When you are in the binding mode, with all LEDs blinking yellow and tap on the refresh circle on the right side of the screen, it will ask you on the bottom to unbind your previous RC? like in the picture attached?
Camera is working because it is in a different wifi band 5.8 and has its own wifi module inside the camera. In your case, the drone is the problem.

Attachments

• 20190831_172035_HDR.jpg
    20190831_172035_HDR.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20190831_174613_HDR.jpg
    20190831_174613_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Exactly, it asks to unbind an then comes the messagr "No RC found" as in my first pic. It doesnt show any name/numbers to bind a device with.

I know is late in your country. If you still have a warranty on the drone you should send-it for a repair. That should be free.
If you do not have the only way to check your wifi module still working, is to take off the top cover of the drone put a battery and start up the drone. Look at the wifi module. If the led its blinking. If it does then the module is fine but if it's not, the module is gone.
The picture attached is from a Typhoon H. The module is the same for H and H-plus and H520 only they are installed in a different position. So if it is that you can start looking for a new one. I have a few of them and I can send you one for cheap.

Attachments

• 20190831_173655_HDR.jpg
    20190831_173655_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20190831_173700_HDR.jpg
    20190831_173700_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
Thanks a lot Georgero, was hoping that because of the Update ... it was software or settings. Yes, still got my warranty on it and will send it to Yuneec than. For Spareparts I will get back to you after the warranty is gone ;) Great offer ... have a nice weekend! B

Thanks a lot Georgero, was hoping that because of the Update ... it was software or settings. Yes, still got my warranty on it and will send it to Yuneec than. For Spareparts I will get back to you after the warranty is gone ;) Great offer ... have a nice weekend! B

I was hoping to is something simple but after my experience with repairing these drones, I was quite sure it is that module. I don't know what it is happening but I don't think is because of the update of the firmware because I did the updates on others H-plus without any problems.
I think it is just a coincidence that was happening at the same time you did the update. Sorry, you have to send it back if you were in the States it will take forever but I hope is different in Germany. Let me know how it goes. Have a good night.

You could try flipping the h+ upsidedown. Then it should go into finding and binding with you st16s modus. You could find how to do this on this on youtube.

Have a problem with a H plus and getting crazy plus a very bad taste of the Hotline in Germany. I ran the last big Update and my H plus was - since purchased new - no longer in the Air before, then 3 times up to 3 meters and ... minutes. Last weekend I finally want to go to fly with my son. Before I updated. Since then I have a red light on my Telemetry Antenna, 2.4 gHz. I reset the ST16S and ran all the flip it over, green lights in 300 different situations. I downgraded the whole system to 11/2018 by loading file after file and while building up, step by step and update, I tried to link ... Nothing. Camera working fine ... RC Connection not found. Help ;) Please ... Any ? ;) THANKS
Hi Bern-
I went out flying this morning and I found myself in a similar position as you. I turned on the tranny and then the H,when I tried to take off nothing happened!!
Now this was so unusual as I never had any problems with the H before. I then noticed that the two rear blue leds were flashing constantly. I also noticed that I signal to the 2.4 Ghz on the tranny display. The went into bind mode, the camera showed up as ok but I couldn't move the camera no control over the gimble. When I tried to pair the H a set of numbers some up as usual but wouldn't connect top the H. Then I remembered I had tried to connect the tranny to my AHV-Pilot eitler in the week so this must me the number that wes coming up instead of the H!! I tried resetting and searching for the H but nothing. I tried tilting the H for word a couple of times / Thied turning off the Tranny and the H / Unplugging the battery from the tranny/ removing the battery from the H and then restarting NOTHING worked. What the **** was going on I couldn't get the tranny to find the H!!!! I removed the H's battery and pressed the power button to drain any residual power and ther reinstalled the battery. I turned the H no and then the Tranny turned the H upside down for maybe five seconds and placed it on the landing gear. I tried to rebind the H and WALLA! all was well The tranny had found the H and camera I checked all the controls and all were working fine. The fact that I had turned the H upside down saved the day for me. I never knew that you turn the H upside down to rebind to the tranny. Well you live and learn.
Mike

You could try flipping the h+ upsidedown. Then it should go into finding and binding with you st16s modus. You could find how to do this on this on youtube.
I came here to post what had happened to me this morning and found your post on the subject. Good man and to thing I cured my problem by accident Ha ha! Well I hope that others read this before they find themselves in a similar position. This is where a good forum like this one shines.
THank you and all that help others.
Regards.
Mike

Reactions: aw. pier

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop