Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Parts - After the Crash....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It appears that you can have the battery in, without being fully locked in, lost power in flight.

Here is what is left;

1- ST16s controller - still has the protective plastic on the screen
2- H520 Batteries ( I am not including battery what was in the crash, that was disposed of)
1- H520 battery charger
1 - full set of Props - brand new Part A & B
1 - Typhoon H Case - H520 does fit in this case

If someone wants to repair the H520, one of the dealers said it is very repairable and all the parts are available, I am knee deep in spring shooting, and don't want to to get involved in the repair process.IMG_2871.jpg IMG_2870.jpg IMG_2869.jpg IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2864.jpg IMG_2863.jpg IMG_2862.jpg IMG_2861.jpg

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of these items, I would prefer to sell these items together rather than split them up into a bunch of different orders.

Shipping CONUS only.

Thanks - check your battery in your pre-flight check!!

PM me if you are interested.

You know it will only cost you about 50-100 bucks in parts to fix. That is if you do all the work which isnt much. Vertigo Drones sell the arms for the H520 for 9.00 bucks each. Looks like you need 2. The gimble connector is 20.00 bucks and the lower case is about 9.99. and about 1 Hour of your time. It really isn't hard to repair.

This of course is only from a what I see on the pics. If everything still works and its just broken then you should hang on to it.

Reactions: biltno
This of course is only from a what I see on the pics. If everything still works and its just broken then you should hang on to it.
Thank you, Unfortunately the camera was not repairable, and with the cost of replacing the camera, I found it more cost effective to buy a P4P. But you are correct, this was an easy fix, I donated this to a friend who is doing inner city ministry and trying to teach inner city youth a new craft. This was a great project for him and he fixed it and it is up and flying again.

If does seem like the yuneec brand is much easier to fix on your own, that the DJI projects, the layout seems easier to work on.

Thanks for the notes

So have you donated it yet if not what you looking to get out of it

Are any of these items still available? I would be interested in everything except the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss