Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 RTK

Reaction score
I am in the US and bought a H520 with the assurance that the RTK system would be available “soon”. That was in February! Yuneec USA will only day that they are “working on it “. with no details or further information.
I am a commercial operator using the drone for site mapping, 3D modeling etc and NEED RTK abilities. Any ideas?

I am in the US and bought a H520 with the assurance that the RTK system would be available “soon”. That was in February! Yuneec USA will only day that they are “working on it “. with no details or further information.
I am a commercial operator using the drone for site mapping, 3D modeling etc and NEED RTK abilities. Any ideas?

Have you gotten back to Yuneec Lately ?

Hi all! I've been mapping with the H520 in stock and augmented hardware PPK configurations for two years and would be happy to answer any questions. I am on the flight Beta team with focus on surveying and firmwares. As far as I know the official has always been early 2020 on the public release. that said, I think people really need to think about the pros and cons of RTK vs. PPK. The new model will be capable of both.

Feel free to PM me any time.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval