Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hard Landing

Reaction score
I misjudged the wind today and got pushed into a tree branch. Landed hard and now I’ve some repairs to make. Could use some advice.
Repair #1
One of the arms won’t lock. The arm isn’t broken but the locking mechanism is, can I fix this on my own? If so what part do I need?
Repair #2
The left landing arm won’t stay down. It retracts slightly. Any ideas?

As Steve mentions, try cycling the gear with the unit upside down which has worked for me on a couple of occasions. Otherwise, replacing the gear servo is a simple fix, with 2 screws that hold servo in place and 1 screw for the strut.

Haven't had to do an arm repair yet, but from my experience, the H is pretty easy to work on.

As Steve mentions, try cycling the gear with the unit upside down which has worked for me on a couple of occasions. Otherwise, replacing the gear servo is a simple fix, with 2 screws that hold servo in place and 1 screw for the strut.

Haven't had to do an arm repair yet, but from my experience, the H is pretty easy to work on.
Landing fix worked. Arm repair may be easier than expected. The arm is good but the locking clip broke. Surprisingly the clips are sold separately. So it’s a $3 fix.

Reactions: stedgar
Landing fix worked. Arm repair may be easier than expected. The arm is good but the locking clip broke. Surprisingly the clips are sold separately. So it’s a $3 fix.
Where did you find the clips? I have one on one arm that is of concern from a previous hard landing and roll over. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace