Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP BEEPS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!

Do it before the next flight to be safe. Just make sure the sliders and pan knob are centered before you start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my typhoon h is also making the rapid beeping sound , as in the above video posted here , and my camera keeps revolving in a circle . i went into the secret menu with a camera that rotated slowly on its own , and when i came out of the secret menu , the drone make a loud rapid beeping and camera revolves faster . any suggestions would be appreciated .

My right stick seemed to be stuck...i would reset it and re bind it worked for me

Just going in and out of the menu does nothing. You have to calibrate the system while you're in there. Read all the posts in the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I needed this video today for my H. Steve Carr posted it on the Q500 thread.
Video help link

This persons video shows how to exit once you have all greens indicated. Its misleading during the cal where it has a button to finish but it loops back to step one with red indicators again...

My lesson learned was once you start the ST16 secret cal you have to finish it.

Yesterday I pushed a few switches in the secret cal without seeing a change so I backed out of the secret calibration. Turned the H on today and the H beeped constantly and the gimbal spun pointing downward. I reloaded both controller and CGO3+ firmware and found I had the older gimbal rev so it only updated that. All is well now to fly this week.

My original reason to run the cal was when I tried to the panoramic photo sequence, the lens pointed up to the blades regardless of where I had the camera tilt initially set. I assume the problem to be the old rev gimbal firmware but will confirm this week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech