Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
This will be very simple and straight forward.

Just how many drones do you believe Yuneec has sold globally, only yours?

Do you honestly believe that a company that has sold as many as they have globally, do not have others with current issues that they are looking at or have currently on the phone?

If you believe coming on here and ranting about how poor their customer service is will get Yuneec's attention, you are very wrong. Yuneec does not have anything to do with this forum, so that's kind of a waste of your time and energy. So if you truly do hate them.....email them and tell them directly.

If you have an issue with your drone, explain to the best of your knowledge what has happened, not what you think happened. Post the concrete facts, and any related evidence, what you actually saw, as the telemetry data will reveal the truth. It's like the drone lie detector.

You will get asked to post your telemetry data. Ask where to find it, and how to change the file so it can be read. This data will allow the ones on here that specialize in reading it to analyze what may have gone wrong. Yuneec will also want to see the data.
* Also keep in mind, just because one of the forum members may have looked at it and found something, that does not bind Yuneec to the forum members findings. This is a Yuneec manufactured drone, and they understand it better than anyone.
**As well, it in no way will hurt your claim to Yuneec if you advise them of what you may have found if they don't see it. When you are examining data all day long, it can happen, we all make mistakes in our jobs at some point. More than likely they will take a second look at this point seeing as they already are doing so.

Yes it may feel like at first they are pointing to pilot error, but a lot of crashes with new pilots are due to pilot error, as was with my problems I have had. So don't be upset, people are just trying to eliminate all of the obvious problems that can happen first.

Take ownership of what has happened, then work toward finding a solution with the knowledgeable members on here. Seriously, I have yet to see an issue not be solved.

Use the search tool to try to find other posts about your issue even before you post, this will save you a lot of frustration.

And lastly......FILL OUT YOUR FREAKING PROFILES......please. ( personal beef )

Last edited:
Well thought out Murray. Fact is that people who have been flying the Q or H for a long time rarely have any problems at all. It seems like most of the problems and crashes are often first time posts by new owners. If you are new here or a new Yuneec owner simply ask questions. If you have a problem do as Murray says tell us what happened in detail. Coming in the door blaming everything and everyone will get you no closer to a resolution and your post will be short lived.

This forum is primarily for help and informational exchange. Use it correctly and you'll get what you need.

Well thought out Murray. Fact is that people who have been flying the Q or H for a long time rarely have any problems at all. It seems like most of the problems and crashes are often first time posts by new owners. If you are new here or a new Yuneec owner simply ask questions. If you have a problem do as Murray says tell us what happened in detail. Coming in the door blaming everything and everyone will get you no closer to a resolution and your post will be short lived.

This forum is primarily for help and informational exchange. Use it correctly and you'll get what you need.

Which typhoon h is the best the H or H Pro ?
For Real Estate and Roof inspections

The only difference is the RealSense on the H Pro. That gives you improved obstacle avoidance in front of the H but you could still hit things on the sides, above and below depending on how you use it.
So it really depends on how close you plan to fly to objects and how good your pilot skills are. If you can stay 10-15' away from everything while filming then you may not need the RealSense.
I don't see a great deal of value with RealSense for Real Estate use unless you are going to be flying forward near lots of trees. Just remember it's not foolproof. You can still manage to hit something if you don't have a good visual on where you are flying.

Fly slow and maintain a little separation from obstacles and both versions work just great. I don't think one is any better than the other. I do think some people create problems for themselves believing things like OBS and Real Sense will totally prevent them from running into things and in so doing they try to fly much to close to obstacles, leaving no room for positional error or maneuvering.

The H Pro has a 3rd antenna which was moved from inside the ST16 to the outside. Otherwise they are the same.

Reactions: kai_bcn
And the H has different antennas, correct?

Not really. The H Pro has a pair of plastic tubes added to the body which have the 2.4 antenna wires passing through them. There is no physical difference in the type of 2.4 antennas installed. Anyone with a standard H could adapt their H to a "Pro" version by simply gluing a soda straw to the body and passing the antenna wire through it. Don't do that, the comparison was for mental visualization only.

The real difference between a standard H and the Pro aircraft versions is Real Sense and IPS.

Reactions: kai_bcn
This will be very simple and straight forward.

Just how many drones do you believe Yuneec has sold globally, only yours?

Do you honestly believe that a company that has sold as many as they have globally, do not have others with current issues that they are looking at or have currently on the phone?

If you believe coming on here and ranting about how poor their customer service is will get Yuneec's attention, you are very wrong. Yuneec does not have anything to do with this forum, so that's kind of a waste of your time and energy. So if you truly do hate them.....email them and tell them directly.

If you have an issue with your drone, explain to the best of your knowledge what has happened, not what you think happened. Post the concrete facts, and any related evidence, what you actually saw, as the telemetry data will reveal the truth. It's like the drone lie detector.

You will get asked to post your telemetry data. Ask where to find it, and how to change the file so it can be read. This data will allow the ones on here that specialize in reading it to analyze what may have gone wrong. Yuneec will also want to see the data.
* Also keep in mind, just because one of the forum members may have looked at it and found something, that does not bind Yuneec to the forum members findings. This is a Yuneec manufactured drone, and they understand it better than anyone.
**As well, it in no way will hurt your claim to Yuneec if you advise them of what you may have found if they don't see it. When you are examining data all day long, it can happen, we all make mistakes in our jobs at some point. More than likely they will take a second look at this point seeing as they already are doing so.

Yes it may feel like at first they are pointing to pilot error, but a lot of crashes with new pilots are due to pilot error, as was with my problems I have had. So don't be upset, people are just trying to eliminate all of the obvious problems that can happen first.

Take ownership of what has happened, then work toward finding a solution with the knowledgeable members on here. Seriously, I have yet to see an issue not be solved.

Use the search tool to try to find other posts about your issue even before you post, this will save you a lot of frustration.

And lastly......FILL OUT YOUR FREAKING PROFILES......please. ( personal beef )

I had an issue with my cam after a chrash 7 days before I need my H to holiday. Explain it, send it and they did everything they could do to get my cam back. After 5 days I had my repair back. So I can say!!! Top service. It was the service center from yuneec Germany. [emoji3]

Reactions: Murray Martz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval