Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP I experienced a fly away with my typhoon H

Oh yes! They can even affect the sleep.
I have to give an other advice:
"In urban areas (at least here in Europe) the power lines are underground and even if shielded they have a magnetic field even up to 10 meters but you don't have a visual advice." So consider this when flying in towns.
Max

Mmilo 1971. And I see you joined the forum just today,,,just so you could shed light to some of our belief's EH! Welcome! Keith
I am mostly here to learn lol ...I am thinking to buy a used Typhoon H Pro this month …. but if I can help I would for sure :) and I already learned to check the sticks :)

Oh yes! They can even affect the sleep.
I have to give an other advice:
"In urban areas (at least here in Europe) the power lines are underground and even if shielded they have a magnetic field even up to 10 meters but you don't have a visual advice." So consider this when flying in towns.
Max
Must be mainland Europe, lots of overhead HV in UK still. I personally wouldn't want to live under a national grid pylon.

I'm not sure?
I make sure all switches are up usually before I fly. Would smart mode cause a crash?
Thanks for your advice
Yes. If you are too close to the H when you take off, the H will try to fly outside the safe zone in Smart mode.
Always stay at least 10 meters away from the aircraft when launching.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I'm not sure?
I make sure all switches are up usually before I fly. Would smart mode cause a crash?
Thanks for your advice
You should leave the smart mode switch in the middle position, and yes being in smart mode and to close to the H could cause the crash.
I've been flying since March 2017 and never use "Smart Mode". I've accidentally had it in smart mode, took me a few seconds to figure "what the heck is going on"!

Yes. If you are too close to the H when you take off, the H will try to fly outside the safe zone in Smart mode.
Always stay at least 10 meters away from the aircraft when launching.
As long we don't see the flight logs, we will never know what happened. All is guessing out of the blue.

br HE
Yes I thought the OP had done it by now.

You should leave the smart mode switch in the middle position, and yes being in smart mode and to close to the H could cause the crash.
I've been flying since March 2017 and never use "Smart Mode". I've accidentally had it in smart mode, took me a few seconds to figure "what the heck is going on"!
I suppose the pilots new to the H really need to read the manual.Theres to much emphasis on getting it up in the air!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval