Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help! J1 not responding fully

Shall I delete all TH versions. Even the copy I made earlier. (Like start from “blank” ?)
Yes. The two on the left are probably generic, but if they have ever been bound and modified, they are also suspect. I would start from "blank".

Would it give you anything if I took time to retrieve the FlightStats ?or should I just do this instead?
Again yes. These may be very revealing, and of benefit to understand what is happening.
Hi
I have now retrieved the latest flight data. I have the file uploaded on my computer.
can I send it to you to have a look?

Yes, just use the Attach files button at the bottom of the reply box and select the .zip file of your flightlogs.

Should I wait with clearing/ deleting models on the ST16 and make a completely "New Model" ? I mean until you have looked in to the data.
Or do you think I should just go ahead with the make a new model process?

Give me a few minutes to take a look.

Reactions: Gurrago
Go ahead and delete all but the Base Models. Then create a new model choosing the Typhoon H as the type and give it a name New Stick or something along those lines. Then bind to it. Most of what I am seeing right now appears to be moving the sticks at a slight angle when you think you are moving straight up and down. I want to explore the files in a little more detail, but a have a tee time to play golf soon and need to get ready to go. I'll be back later this afternoon.

J1 appears to be making full output at this point which is good.

P.S. I am in Florida right now. My home in Michigan is under 0.3 meters of new snow from last night.

I am seeing right now appears to be moving the sticks at a slight angle when you think you are moving straight up and down.
This usually happens if the potentiometers are not properly fixed. Also, a slow movement around the zero point and slow return to the middle is problems from the same source.

Ok thanks:) Golf sounds amazing Florida to:)
Ok I delete all but the base TH. Create a copy and try using that one. Give me a note if you find something else.
you guys are the best.

I'm pretty sure that J1 is coupled with J2 per Channel settings. J2 follows J1 most of the time but J1 did not follow J2. This means, no HW but Settings problem. The picture is from 1st flight on sunday (00089). The red arrows are only examples, the problem is seen all the way.
ScreenshotSchnellanalyse_1.png
I would delete the current model and create a new one from scratch. Then bind to the new model and test again.
Sometimes you have stick limitation to +/-79%, sometimes you reach 100%. I think you have moved the rabbit/turtle slider, right? I have not looked deeper for now.

Just as remark:
The original problem from #1 thread is clearly seen in 00076/CH0. This indicates contact problems in poti or in plug/socket. There a two per stick, one too much from my point of view. I have soldered the wires directly to the poties and I'm fine with that. One plug is enough to disassemble the stick gimbal.
Diagramm_für_CH0_-_J1_(thr)_01.png
br HE

The most weird thing was the “rotation” on descend and when going up. The TH rotated and stopped when I levels the stick.
Go, please. into the channel settings and make a picture from the J1 position of view. Also, from the J2. If you don't know what I'm asking, I'll prepare some pictures...

This usually happens if the potentiometers are not properly fixed. Also, a slow movement around the zero point and slow return to the middle is problems from the same source.
I'm pretty sure that J1 is coupled with J2 per Channel settings. J2 follows J1 most of the time but J1 did not follow J2. This means, no HW but Settings problem. The picture is from 1st flight on sunday (00089). The red arrows are only examples, the problem is seen all the way.
View attachment 24869
I would delete the current model and create a new one from scratch. Then bind to the new model and test again.
Sometimes you have stick limitation to +/-79%, sometimes you reach 100%. I think you have moved the rabbit/turtle slider, right? I have not looked deeper for now.

Just as remark:
The original problem from #1 thread is clearly seen in 00076/CH0. This indicates contact problems in poti or in plug/socket. There a two per stick, one too much from my point of view. I have soldered the wires directly to the poties and I'm fine with that. One plug is enough to disassemble the stick gimbal.
View attachment 24868
br
Go, please. into the channel settings and make a picture from the J1 position of view. Also, from the J2. If you don't know what I'm asking, I'll prepare some pictures...

Give me a few minutes, please.

Yours SHOULD NOT be the same. This is just an example.

1. To go into the channel settings you should tick the advanced mode first;
2. Screenshot can be done by long press on the middles soft button;
3. Screenshots are in the Pictures folder in the internal memory;
4. Make some screenshots after tapping the corresponding channel.

Screenshot_2014-01-01-02-01-17.png

Screenshot_2014-01-01-02-01-25.png

Screenshot_2014-01-01-02-01-39.png

Last edited:
View attachment 24869

Just as remark:
View attachment 24868
br HE
Thank you
Yes correct. I moved the rabbit/turtle at some points.
So you recommend to delete all existing models and create a NEW model?

Thank you
Yes correct. I moved the rabbit/turtle at some points.
So you recommend to delete all existing models and create a NEW model?

Attachments

• 1A0EF260-5997-4647-A235-0C47FE9290CF.jpeg
    1A0EF260-5997-4647-A235-0C47FE9290CF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 608F8F56-4D80-46EB-BD89-56BA82B46CC3.jpeg
    608F8F56-4D80-46EB-BD89-56BA82B46CC3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
You can select any of the channels by tapping on the corresponding button. What to do inside I'll don't start to explain, here are some enthusiast, who can share knowledge to improve their one.

But there you can see the mixings, stick final value, and so on. Go to channel 4 and push up or down the throttle. You'll or will not see the changes in the final value.

The topic is very sophisticated but I'm sure you'll obtain a lot of help after the golf time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hospitalstore123