Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help! J1 not responding fully

Don't tap on the J's, tap on the channels on the right side of the screen.

Again I want to say, yours are different, at least, about the names.

Ok. I’m not sure. But moving the J1 stick all looks perfect , follows smoothly to full effect
J2 same thing
However J4 is making strange actions. Left right goes up to 99 but up down movement not responding properly, ?? Like 0%??

The J2 is only left/right. This is the rudder in Mode 2 and is channel 4 too. Interesting is to watch the channel 4 final value when you're moving the stick up and down. They should stay on zero. Post screenshots for helping people and they will help you.

Give some time yourself to understand what you're watching and doing. Until you don't fly, you can't break anything. At any time you can do a factory reset of the remote.

Last edited:
Pushing J2 or J4 directly take me one step deeper ?
You do not want to go one step deeper. We need to see the screen with the colored squares on the left. Mostly, we need to see the first screen that comes up. You will notice it has "THR" selected on the right of the screen. We also need to see the screen that comes up when you select "RUD" on the right.
THR.JPG Rud.JPG

Like this ?

Attachments

• 8A4EA297-61FA-4D6F-A83C-B2CD609A48E3.jpeg
    8A4EA297-61FA-4D6F-A83C-B2CD609A48E3.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 0425C29C-C7E2-45EC-A31B-65A9E64A160C.jpeg
    0425C29C-C7E2-45EC-A31B-65A9E64A160C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 7F7A60CD-2EFD-4A31-8D21-9C39B348D64D.jpeg
    7F7A60CD-2EFD-4A31-8D21-9C39B348D64D.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 8
So
Will this be solved with creating a NEW model or is this something that needs to be solved in another way?
Try it. Now you can check if the new model really a new fresh, or something else.

I would recommend doing a full factory reset
IMHO better is to play sometime with these things. To do a factory reset he can at any time, but this will not add anything to his knowledge and personal development.

Creating a new model would probably fix it. I would recommend doing a full factory reset, then checking again.
So just so I understand
A full factory reset will delete all models etc. ?

Is this procedure that need technical skills or do I just “press a button “ and it will reboot??
remeber I’m not a technician:)

when a full factory reset is done. Should I then do the NEW model process

I'm hot recommending you to await to the US afternoon. On the opposite side of the globe explains all better.

Right now I’m leaning towards delete all models. Create a NEW model and hope this will solve the issues.
if not then I guess the scary factory reset thing is the next...

Reactions: WTFDproject
In my opinion any time the channels have been mixed it's better to do a factory reset. I've seen the channel mixing reappear when creating a new model. Not every time but it's possible and very dangerous to fly with mixed channels.
So just do the factory reset.

Reactions: h-elsner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis