Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP ME PLEASE!!

That's the antenna. If I remember correctly that is ok. Someone will join along and confirm it or deny it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank u very much, merry x-mas <3
There is actually more antenna wire inside the H and that's it's coaxial tip sticking out there. It's for the radio control and flying. Just check to see that it's clear of landing gear hinges as it's right next to them. The radio signal on the H is strong. I have yet to have it initiate a RTH because it flew out of radio range. There are many here modding the antenna and it's a slippery slope of bench time over flying. When you decide to try that (post warranty) you'll now know where the wire is to open up and change. Many threads here on that trust me. Personally, I'm content with the range of the stock antennas so hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That is one of the two required 2.4 antennas on the flight receiver. Do not block them, trim them, tape them down,or otherwise modify them unless upgrading to a dipole antenna. The type and placement of these antennas is how they are used in the H standard version.

FYI, this type of arrangement has been common for RC receivers since the 2.4 frequency was incorporated. For best performance 2.4 antennas should be positioned 90* to each other. As pictured they are just fine but they could be bent outwards a little more for better 90* alignment. The exposed wire ends are the active antenna part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting thread, Pat R, when you say they could be bent out a little more do you mean so they are parallel to the ground?

I am tired of the provocative subject lines like "HELP ME PLEASE" and "CONCERNS" Seems members here like to have someone read their post regardless of whether or not it would be of interest to the reader. Suggestion: When you make a post, make the subject line indicate what the post is about. Thanks and Happy New Year. Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrDoggy