Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How To: Access Telemetry Data on ST16

Reaction score
ST16 has an internal memory of 5gb. Inserting micro SD card on bottom of ST16 will allow you to copy telemetry data to external memory if needed.

Press pad icon

IMG_6669.JPG

Click ok

IMG_6674.JPG

Pad icon to continue

IMG_6670.JPG

File manager

IMG_6671.JPG

Flight log

IMG_6672.JPG

Telemetry Files

IMG_6673.JPG

By pressing down arrow icon you may copy, cut, delete etc.

IMG_6675.JPG

Copy and tap on SD card icon on upper left hand corner to access external card.

IMG_6683.JPG

Paste file to external SD card. Telemetry file now appears on external memory and may be viewed on your PC.

IMG_6685.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6678.JPG
    IMG_6678.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 244
ST16 has an internal memory of 5gb. Inserting micro SD card on bottom of ST16 will allow you to copy telemetry data to external memory if needed.

Press pad icon

View attachment 700

Click ok

View attachment 701

Pad icon to continue

View attachment 702

File manager

View attachment 703

Flight log

View attachment 704

Telemetry Files

View attachment 705

View attachment 706

View attachment 709

Paste file to external SD card. Telemetry file now appears on external memory and may be viewed on your PC.

View attachment 714

Question, why do 3rd party apps crash when attempting to launch them in PAD mode? Would be nice to load Hover as well as some decent video editing software other than the one pre-installed.

Reactions: Plmer3
Question, why do 3rd party apps crash when attempting to launch them in PAD mode? Would be nice to load Hover as well as some decent video editing software other than the one pre-installed.

The apps should not crash as long as they are designed to run in the version of Android that the ST16 is running. Are you installing the Apps from an APK file?

Once you pull the flight logs, where can we save them or view them? Tried exmaps changing the one field from 0 to 3 and still no luck......

The apps should not crash as long as they are designed to run in the version of Android that the ST16 is running. Are you installing the Apps from an APK file?

Yeah, crashes every time. I've tried Hover, Plane Finder and Bitorrent Sync all downloaded from the Play store AND also individually downloaded from app repositories. Nothing works.

I was able to access the telemetry folder directly from my PC via a USB cable. The ST16 and Windows installed the required drivers. And the "Pad" showed up as a "portable media player."

Bill

Reactions: Nesher
I haven't tried it yet but I wonder if leaving the SD card in the Tx will allow the telemetry to automatically write to the card as it does with other Yuneec products? Previously the telemetry was saved in a CSV format and the system also saved a degraded version of what was recorded through the camera.

I haven't tried it yet but I wonder if leaving the SD card in the Tx will allow the telemetry to automatically write to the card as it does with other Yuneec products? Previously the telemetry was saved in a CSV format and the system also saved a degraded version of what was recorded through the camera.

I had my SD card in the ST16 when I flew. Nothing was written to it. Only to the internal memory of the "pad".

Bill

Reactions: Ken N
I can't get my controller to read my sd card. It keeps saying :removable storage is blank or has unsupported file system. I even use a new card and hit the format button. ugh I just plugged the st16 controller into my computer and got the files that way. cool.......

Last edited:
I can't get my controller to read my sd card. It keeps saying :removable storage is blank or has unsupported file system. I even use a new card and hit the format button. ugh I just plugged the st16 controller into my computer and got the files that way. cool.......

..could be one of those fake sd cards..

Press pad icon

View attachment 700

Click ok

View attachment 701

Pad icon to continue

View attachment 702

File manager

View attachment 703

Flight log

View attachment 704

Telemetry Files

View attachment 705

View attachment 706

View attachment 709

View attachment 714

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval