Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to Change Left Trim Function

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the left trim function and use it for throttle and yaw instead of camera settings? I want to do a slow steady rate rotating climb to simulate the Sky Tower at Sea World and manually holding the left stick up in one position proves difficult to achieve the steady rate I am looking for. If the left trim worked similar to the right trim then I think this could be done. Step by step instructions would be appreciated if anyone has any insight on how to make the left trim control throttle instead of the camera.

Thanks in advance for help anyone can provide.

Reactions: Rayray
Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the left trim function and use it for throttle and yaw instead of camera settings? I want to do a slow steady rate rotating climb to simulate the Sky Tower at Sea World and manually holding the left stick up in one position proves difficult to achieve the steady rate I am looking for. If the left trim worked similar to the right trim then I think this could be done. Step by step instructions would be appreciated if anyone has any insight on how to make the left trim control throttle instead of the camera.

Thanks in advance for help anyone can provide.

An interesting problem. I suppose even in turtle it still climbs too fast, huh. You need to climb at a slower rate while setting the cam rotation.
Cam rotation is easy but a steady climb...

An interesting problem. I suppose even in turtle it still climbs too fast, huh. You need to climb at a slower rate while setting the cam rotation.

If a steady climb is difficult, what about a steady descent and reverse it in post? Descents seem to me a reasonably set rate in turtle with max down throttle.

Reactions: yuneec53
If a steady climb is difficult, what about a steady descent and reverse it in post? Descents seem to me a reasonably set rate in turtle with max down throttle.
I think the down side to that would be if there were people below and cars. They would be walking and driving in reverse.

Hmmm. I dunno, Rayray. A steady thumb on the stick would produce a good result. Here is an example of a steady climb. Look from 0:29

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz