Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I mistakenly bought an h plus battery.

You can actually use the battery with you Typhoon H without any problems. Just keep an eye on the voltage in order to avoid damaging the battery. You will also need another charger.

Really?
I had no idea!
Do I need an adapter for plugging into the drone or is it plug & play?
I have a 4s car that would promptly burn up with 15+ volts so thought the same for the H. Thanks for the insight.

Do I need an adapter for plugging into the drone
You do not need an adapter to install the battery in an H. However, this battery will not fit in your charger. It would be better to sell this battery or return it to get the correct one for the H. Otherwise you will need to purchase a new H Plus charger.

Reactions: Maniac116
Really have to wonder about the long term viability of a company that changes parts between every model to make sure nothing is compatible.
The 'H' was supposed to be a modular flying system, with development.... nope... new model, buy every thing you have already... again. and again.

Can/does the Thyphoon H and the H480 use the same battery?
Yes as they are the same aircraft. The Typhoon H and H Pro (RealSense) measure 480mm motor to opposite motor. They use the Power4 LiPo battery pack with the round balance connectors.
E0B9C299-FF7B-4A25-9244-BEBDB56601AE.jpeg

The Typhoon H Plus and the H520 measure 520mm motor to opposite motor and use the Power4P LiHV battery pack with the mini Deans connectors for the balance leads.
83F7E129-9C4E-48D0-8DD8-27488C291A7D.jpeg

Mine is the top one. Even the new one looks like it. The only thing I noticed was when I inserted a hair pin into the vertical shaft on the right, it went in further on my batteries. I seriously think this is a design flaw. GIFI is telling me I have to send them back to China at my own expense. We will see where this goes. Thank you for this wonderful lesson on the differences between + & pro

Really have to wonder about the long term viability of a company that changes parts between every model to make sure nothing is compatible.
The 'H' was supposed to be a modular flying system, with development.... nope... new model, buy every thing you have already... again. and again.
You have to take into consideration, the Typhoon H can't carry a C23 Camera, modular only goes so far, otherwise we'd still be driving Model T's...;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval