Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I'm looking for a repair place

Reaction score
je suis a la recherche d un reparateur pour H plus soit dans le secteur de Montreal ou de l Ontario

Google Translate:
I am looking for a repairer for H plus either in the Montreal area or in Ontario

Last edited by a moderator:
If you explain the troubles you are encountering, you may find the solution on this site and avoid a costly repair bill.

Google Translate:

Si vous expliquez les problèmes que vous rencontrez, vous pouvez trouver la solution sur ce site et éviter une facture de réparation coûteuse.

You can replace the motor arm as long as the internal frame of the H is not broken where the arm attaches.
Look through these videos and find the ones you need to replace the motor arm. You can buy the parts at Yuneecskins.com. They ship to Canada.

Unfortunately it is the part of the frame which supports the arm which is broken
It is still a fix you can do. If you contact John at @Yuneec Skins he can sell and send you the part. I have bought from him and he is also an Approved Vendor on this site, so he is trusted. Unfortunately there is no one in Canada that offers repairs. I also see that the upper cover is cracked. I would take the upper and lower covers off to see what else is damaged. Also, examine all of the exterior components as ther may be hidden damage.

Murray

C'est toujours une solution que vous pouvez faire. Si vous contactez John à [USER = 19087] @Yuneec Skins [/ USER], il peut vendre et vous envoyer la pièce. J'ai acheté chez lui et il est également un fournisseur approuvé sur ce site, il est donc digne de confiance. Malheureusement, il n'y a personne au Canada qui offre des réparations. Je vois aussi que le capot supérieur est fissuré. Je retirerais les couvercles supérieur et inférieur pour voir ce qui est endommagé. Examinez également tous les composants extérieurs car il peut y avoir des dommages cachés.

Murray

Reactions: DoomMeister
Yes, me too. Apparently 80ft agl was insufficient altitude and the “real sense” is not very efficient. Broke the camera off of the gimbal. Really regretting buying the H520. Shoulda spent the extra money and gone with DJI. You get what you pay for I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
Yes, me too. Apparently 80ft agl was insufficient altitude and the “real sense” is not very efficient. Broke the camera off of the gimbal. Really regretting buying the H520. Shoulda spent the extra money and gone with DJI. You get what you pay for I guess.
Take a good look at these videos and hopefully you will feel alot better.o_O
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
1:
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: DoomMeister
the “real sense” is not very efficient
The 520 does not have RealSense. It has standard Obstacle Avoidance which is useful to detect larger objects. Spending more money does not translate to crash avoidance if the operator makes an error in planning a flight.

Reactions: Mike Irish
The 520 does not have RealSense. It has standard Obstacle Avoidance which is useful to detect larger objects. Spending more money does not translate to crash avoidance if the operator makes an error in planning a flight.
Screen capture of H 520 at CES 2016 I did find other 520 with RS but cant find them. What I know is the H520 is supplied with the necessary wiring harness for the addon Real Seance module.

Regards.
Mike
1604610114449.png

Last edited:
That is not an issue with the Real Sense, that is user error. You need to read how it works and understand what it can and can not do. Your H520 does not use the Real Sense. This tells me you need to learn how your H520 works properly before you take it up the next time. I know that a few others on here have mentioned it to you, but there is a steep learning curve with Yuneec vs how easy a DJI product is to use. That is the reason why so many buy DJI, it's a no-brainer to fly. Yuneec UAV's are a lot more advanced.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
What I know is the H520 is supplied with the necessary wiring harness for the addon Real Seance module.
Right. I know the harness is there but I've never seen a 520 with RS attached. And I'm not certain the firmware will even support it.

Right. I know the harness is there but I've never seen a 520 with RS attached. And I'm not certain the firmware will even support it.
Hi Steve. I taught that you had a 520? If not I hope that someone that has a H520 could check the menu on their transmitter, I think that it would then be clear if the RS setting is indeed in the settings menu we could fit the RS unit without problem?
Regards.
PS. I know I did post this and other photo information here in the past but It was never cleared up?
Mike

That is not an issue with the Real Sense, that is user error. You need to read how it works and understand what it can and can not do. Your H520 does not use the Real Sense. This tells me you need to learn how your H520 works properly before you take it up the next time. I know that a few others on here have mentioned it to you, but there is a steep learning curve with Yuneec vs how easy a DJI product is to use. That is the reason why so many buy DJI, it's a no-brainer to fly. Yuneec UAV's are a
That is not an issue with the Real Sense, that is user error. You need to read how it works and understand what it can and can not do. Your H520 does not use the Real Sense. This tells me you need to learn how your H520 works properly before you take it up the next time. I know that a few others on here have mentioned it to you, but there is a steep learning curve with Yuneec vs how easy a DJI product is to use. That is the reason why so many buy DJI, it's a no-brainer to fly. Yuneec UAV's are a lot more advanced.
Well, luckily I was smart enough (in spite of apparently being too dumb to fly this drone in some people’s opinion) to buy an extended warranty. Maybe if there was more than general knowledge in the owners manual and more structured training available besides a few videos on you tube the learning curve would actually be “steep” instead of pretty much unreachable. Thanks!

Let’s end this squabble and return to the issue at hand with the OP of this thread. If you don’t have information to help resolve the issue, don’t post in this thread.

If you have an issue with your own system please start your own thread to deal with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy