Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Important TyphoonH_Ver2.24_A.bin

If you installed Ver 2.24 please reply below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I noticed this morning that there is a new H Firmware version 2.24. Noted there is a camera fix included. Anyone know anything about this new version and what it fixes with the previous version released 9/1? Can't seem to find any details.

upgrading now
Autopilot is to upgrading :) V1.27
Camera V3.2.15

update OK
UK support still sleeping :D they just changed date from 12.09 to 2.09 for old v23 release:D
good that US site is providing for Standard and EU costumers:)
Downloads - Yuneec version E and A and here Germany Downloads - Yuneec UK support is on Holiday :) till they can go away to Europe without VISA :)
24.jpg

Last edited:
States release date 9/13/16. This is another update? I see nothing new but the new camera version? No other fixes! So is it worth the hassle?:confused:

I'm sure they'll never admit there was an issue with the previous upgrade. To do so would be admitting there was an issue that may have caused crashes and therefore Yuneec could be found "at fault" and made to replace those crashed THs completely at their expense...

Usually I'm the guy that believes in taking firmware upgrades as soon as they become available, but seeing as I only had/have very minor issues with the last upgrade, I'm a bit leery to take the new one. Think I'll wait a week...

I'm sure they'll never admit there was an issue with the previous upgrade. To do so would be admitting there was an issue that may have caused crashes and therefore Yuneec could be found "at fault" and made to replace those crashed THs completely at their expense...

Usually I'm the guy that believes in taking firmware upgrades as soon as they become available, but seeing as I've only have very minor issues with the last upgrade, I'm a bit leery to take the new one. Think I'll wait a week...

My guess is the only thing in this update is fixing the problems the last one introduced.

Figures, I just sent mine in yesterday for the compass issues.

They asked me to send in mine... I had a feeling with the widespread nature of the issues they would issue some sort of update soon. Thank god they did. I was giving them until Thursday before I shipped it off.

HOPEFULLY this fixes it and I can save a trip to the UPS store

I never had a issue with compass im all done upgrading will be doing flight test shortly

im just charging batts then i will be giving it a test drive :)

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
just back from flying the upgrade. i didnt have compass issues with the last but have a job tomorrow and didn't want to chance it rearing its ugly head then (still a crap shoot to upgrade the day before a shoot)

Upgrade went smooth, nothing to rebind since the 16 wasn't upgraded. I always recal after an update, and did accelerometer too this time.

flew as expected, not sure what was changed....but if there was a glitchy bit of coding that has been repaired then all the better....

I'd love to hear from someone that was having the compass issue with the 9-2-16 firmware...

peace,
Anthony

Reactions: DroneClone
With all these upgrades does that mean we now have the Typhoon H pro without real sense.

just back from flying the upgrade. i didnt have compass issues with the last but have a job tomorrow and didn't want to chance it rearing its ugly head then (still a crap shoot to upgrade the day before a shoot)

Upgrade went smooth, nothing to rebind since the 16 wasn't upgraded. I always recal after an update, and did accelerometer too this time.

flew as expected, not sure what was changed....but if there was a glitchy bit of coding that has been repaired then all the better....

I'd love to hear from someone that was having the compass issue with the 9-2-16 firmware...

peace,
Anthony

Did you checked your flight log files ? error_flags1: 32 ?

or only waiting for a ST16 message/ orange LED-Tail-Lights

Last edited:
never looked at flight log files for errors....(been fortunate that I never had anything happen that I suspected was a fault of the H)
I could check if you'd like?

BTW no error msgs, no orange tail light.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval