Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got my 520, but how am I going to tranport it?

The large backpack of the Thypoon H, which has a top pocket, holds the H520 well.

The only thing I don't like is to carry the batteries loose but it's an option to keep in mind.

Hello, please, can you give me the dimensions of the polystyrene box, height, depth, width.
Thank you.

I've been emailed today by mc-cases.com in Germany to say they expect the following case for the H520 to be available by the end of October:

Professional Carry Case for Yuneec Typhoon H520

Looks nice, but expect it to be expensive.

It looks really good. But what you're saying, the price will make more than one shake (to me the first :oops:)

The truth is that it fulfills everything, so let's see if come out more to have where to choose.

I can confirm the foam it comes in fits perfectly in a Chinese eBay knockoff bag - just right in all dimensions. And to answer the dimension question of the foam the lower part is 15-1/8 x 16-1/4 x 7-7/8 The top foam is same L x W and is 2-7/8 deep.

Remember the Q500?

The aluminum case with the trolley handle and wheels?

Yaaay!!!

It fits in there with a little room to spare, I packed the side with thin strips of kaisan foam and voila!!

As Pa Larkin might say "Perfick!"

Reactions: arruntus
I am going to pop the decals off my Q500 case, paint it orange and replace the Yuneec symbol.

The enclosure the H520 comes in fits in there pretty good, better with very little padding.

I am going to pop the decals off my Q500 case, paint it orange and replace the Yuneec symbol.

The enclosure the H520 comes in fits in there pretty good, better with very little padding.
A few pictures when you can to see what it looks like?

Thanks

Okay, a quick couple of pics before attacking it with the sandpaper and paint.

Remember the Q500 aluminum case with the wheels and handle?

Yes, it does need a paint job, why not orange?

Wasn't 'til I transferred the pics that I notice the cloth lining is showing a bit of wear too lol, oh well.

A couple of slim (1.75") kaisan foam slipped down the back and 0.75" down the left about to the level of the bottom part of the enclosure that came with the H520 and Bob's your uncle.

Attachments

• Yuneec Q500 Case.jpg
    Yuneec Q500 Case.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 23
  • Yuneec Q500 Case Original.jpg
    Yuneec Q500 Case Original.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • Yuneec Q500 (Now H520) Case Open.jpg
    Yuneec Q500 (Now H520) Case Open.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
  • Yuneec Q500 Now H520.jpg
    Yuneec Q500 Now H520.jpg