Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest Firmware Update ...Issue..Autopilot is still 1.27 should be 1.29?

Mine failed the first go round I need to watch the video does he explain why it creates a H920 profile

Brian it seems that the said that the ST16 supports the 920 also now, and thats why it was added. You can also see a CGO4 in the camera list... I don't think there is anything special about seeing the 920 profile other than you can use it for the 920 machines.

Brian it seems that the said that the ST16 supports the 920 also now, and thats why it was added. You can also see a CGO4 in the camera list... I don't think there is anything special about seeing the 920 profile other than you can use it for the 920 machines.

Yeah , issue is it defaults to that profile LOL or did on mine -- I had to switch it back and start over ..

Yeah , issue is it defaults to that profile LOL or did on mine -- I had to switch it back and start over ..

Mine asked me to select one, there was no defaulting... the camera defaulted to something other than CGO3 Pro, so it had an error, but then allowed me to pick a new camera profile and worked fine (this was after a proper rebind).....

The process was pretty easy this go around, the OTA is a nice touch also. I have not flown mine yet (The canadian winter come with a dark sky at 5pm and bone chilling cold) - so I have to wait for a nice day... we have snow on the ground already :-(

Gimbal did not seem to calibrate properly (it didn't recenter itself). Then when I tried pan it just does 360's no matter what position switch or dial is in...why would someone update all three of their H's you may ask? I'm leaving the country soon and If I left and then had issues with time lapse etc. because of update it would have been more difficult to deal with over there. Had they not listed the rich feature set I wouldn't have bothered. I would advise others to wait obviously. Perhaps as Billy suggests once they have an ST16 update it will remedy things.
Mine did the same thing had to power it off thenew back on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just did mine. Followed the video to the letter and it went just fine. Haven't flown it yet though. FYI - to TH Pro owners, don't forget to reselect RealSense to enable it. An obvious clue as to whether or not it is enabled is the RealSense distance arc on the display. If is isn't selected the arc will not be displayed on the ST16.

Greg

Reactions: zandoli
Just did mine. Followed the video to the letter and it went just fine. Haven't flown it yet though. FYI - to TH Pro owners, don't forget to reselect RealSense to enable it. An obvious clue as to whether or not it is enabled is the RealSense distance arc on the display. If is isn't selected the arc will not be displayed on the ST16.

Greg
Yep, Greg. I spotted that the RS was not checked. I had more self-induced binding restarts, but I enjoy that. I always forget to refresh the screen.

I would say if you have not updated at this point to wait and let all of the dust settle before you update.

Greg
I believe there is an arc there as well with just the sonar. At least that happened on mine when i activated the sonar

Bill W.

The Autopilot is supposed to update to Ver. 1.29 but on all three of my H's updated with today's released Firmware the Autopilot lowers itself to Ver. 1.27 prior to trying this update update they were Ver. 1.28 all other aspects of the update Version #'s indicate proper update #'s after this latest update.

STD Gimbal was Ver. 1.22 it is now Ver. 1.25
Camera Ver. was 3.2.16 it is now 3.2.24
Auto Pilot Ver. was 1.28 it is now 1.27 documentation states it should be 1.29

Has this happened to anyone else upon updating latest release?

Update: all of the above issues stemmed from their not posting the ST16 firmware update the same time as the H firmware update...oncethat was done no problems!
I'm under the impression this is an update for the ST-16 alone, not the H. All those updates you're showing are for the H.....

They issued updates for both, however for a while they only posted the update for the H and not the ST16, leading some of us to scratch our heads when nothing worked and Auto Pilot Ver. # decreased from what it was. However I've updated all three of mine without issue once the ST16 update was posted along with the Drone firmware update. Great new features, definitely worth doing the update I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis