Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest Firmware Update ...Issue..Autopilot is still 1.27 should be 1.29?

I cant remember...do we update the H first then the st16?

Bill W.

I always do the H first, then the ST16 so if it needs rebinding I'm done after the last update.

NOTE: Yuneec says to do the ST-16 first.

Last edited by a moderator:
All version numbers are correct after ST16 upgrade. all camera features are there.

Hey .. thanks everybody on this thread for the great heads up ... gotta love this forum !! Didn't even know there was an update until I read it today.

This is great! Now I have to wait all day at work before I can download and update everything. Anyone think we need to add a sticky for any issues with the new update?

UK video in the other thread say to update ST16 first, then H and delete flight data. Do we really need to delete flight data?
And what about which order should be calibration done ? Guy in that video saying Compass and then accelerometer. Is this important or never mind ?

Think I'll wait and let the rest of you eager beavers test this FW out. One thing you can all count on is the cluster-f**k this release will be, just as EVERY release has been. The dolts over in "Engineering" can't even get the release date or sub-level numbering right. Are you all sure you want to jump in and do this NOW??

Reactions: QuadBart
You can now shoot Raw and Jpeg at same time...thanks Yuneec, I've found time lapse but can't find how you adjust settings for that

And what about which order should be calibration done ? Guy in that video saying Compass and then accelerometer. Is this important or never mind ?
Go outside and do your compass first. Then come inside or find a nice flat table and do the accelerometer next. Lastly, do the gimbal as well.

Think I'll wait and let the rest of you eager beavers test this FW out. One thing you can all count on is the cluster-f**k this release will be, just as EVERY release has been. The dolts over in "Engineering" can't even get the release date or sub-level numbering right. Are you all sure you want to jump in and do this NOW??
I know people have had update problems but as for me mine have been minor. Just after 9 1 uodate compass error issues. I guess ive been one of the fortunate ones.
Looks like you can update the H over wireless now too.

Bill W.

The Autopilot is supposed to update to Ver. 1.29 but on all three of my H's updated with today's released Firmware the Autopilot lowers itself to Ver. 1.27 prior to trying this update update they were Ver. 1.28 all other aspects of the update Version #'s indicate proper update #'s after this latest update.

STD Gimbal was Ver. 1.22 it is now Ver. 1.25
Camera Ver. was 3.2.16 it is now 3.2.24
Auto Pilot Ver. was 1.28 it is now 1.27 documentation states it should be 1.29

Has this happened to anyone else upon updating latest release?

Update: all of the above issues stemmed from their not posting the ST16 firmware update the same time as the H firmware update...oncethat was done no problems!

Mine failed the first go round I need to watch the video does he explain why it creates a H920 profile

Doesn't matter, pick one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the order is not relevant.
I never calibrate the compass, but only the accelerometer, and my H flies without problems.

I think the order is not relevant.
I never calibrate the compass, but only the accelerometer, and my H flies without problems.
That's so wrong on so many levels and clearly indicates you haven't been in the RC world very long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech