Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest Firmware Update ...Issue..Autopilot is still 1.27 should be 1.29?

Reaction score
The Autopilot is supposed to update to Ver. 1.29 but on all three of my H's updated with today's released Firmware the Autopilot lowers itself to Ver. 1.27 prior to trying this update update they were Ver. 1.28 all other aspects of the update Version #'s indicate proper update #'s after this latest update.

STD Gimbal was Ver. 1.22 it is now Ver. 1.25
Camera Ver. was 3.2.16 it is now 3.2.24
Auto Pilot Ver. was 1.28 it is now 1.27 documentation states it should be 1.29

Has this happened to anyone else upon updating latest release?

Update: all of the above issues stemmed from their not posting the ST16 firmware update the same time as the H firmware update...oncethat was done no problems!

Last edited:
The Autopilot is supposed to update to 1.29 for both of my H's updated so far the Autopilot stays at 1.27
all other aspects of the update indicate proper update #'s.
So there is a new update? It says realese date is 9 26 2016.

Bill W.

Reactions: ChipB
New features include
  • Dual Band Control Redundancy
  • OTA Upgrade
  • Panorama
  • New Camera Features(Burst, Timelapse, Histogram, Metering...)
...it stated it was updating AutoPilot... They seem to enjoy Friday release probably so by Monday end users or coders will have worked out issues. I guess I'll fly today and find out what's up...still looking for where I change to timelapse, panorama etc.

Very strange... It's same story on my H and H Pro. They are both showing Autopilot as Version -1.27 (haven't noticed a minus in front of the version number before). Have tried numerous times to update the drones, they accept and try to update Autopilot every time, but still shows version 1.27.
And if that wasn't enough I can't see any of new camera features...

Very strange... It's same story on my H and H Pro. They are both showing Autopilot as Version -1.27 (haven't noticed a minus in front of the version number before). Have tried numerous times to update the drones, they accept and try to update Autopilot every time, but still shows version 1.27.
They must be coming out with an st16 upgrade to enable the new camera features

Bill W.

Gimbal did not seem to calibrate properly (it didn't recenter itself). Then when I tried pan it just does 360's no matter what position switch or dial is in...why would someone update all three of their H's you may ask? I'm leaving the country soon and If I left and then had issues with time lapse etc. because of update it would have been more difficult to deal with over there. Had they not listed the rich feature set I wouldn't have bothered. I would advise others to wait obviously. Perhaps as Billy suggests once they have an ST16 update it will remedy things.

It's amazing how we have to do all the leg work and research. Yuneec shows no pride in there work. I get errors happen but poor quality control And communication. First off change the date when you release a firmware second how does one access the new features when there is no firmware on the st-16.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Amen Brother, I hope they sort this out...they released a test version earlier this week something this blatant surely would have been experienced by anyone loading it!

Right I mean don't get me wrong love the H just show a little more pride in the work to show the people that keep you in business you care..

Yes, same here 'V-1.27' and no sign of any new features.

i have same problem with H firmware. upgrading ST16 now with 3.1.25.

Lmao they must watch these forums because I just looked on there website and it was not updated 15 mins ago lol.

Reactions: BillyTexas
Lmao they must watch these forums because I just looked on there website and it was not updated 15 mins ago lol.

I think they were in the process of updating their site when the new firmware was spotted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval