Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

(((LightMan JR)))

Reaction score
Hello everyone let me just jump right in here and introduce my name is Mark and I'm light man only son. Some of you that knew my father I'm sure May know by now he has passed away in 2020 and after a lot of creativity I was able to locate some of his accounts like this one and jump into the community. In the future I'm definitely going to need some of my dad's knowledgeable good friends because I was lucky enough to inherit a couple of his now here near the ones that he had a ton of them but unfortunately a lot was stolen from him the days leading up to his passing anyways look forward to learning from some of you people anybody feel free to jump in if you have any questions or anything like that. Currently trying to crack dad st16 controller in which it's heavily password protected but I think I located some of the code you know I got a decode in order to crack the password without it going into total wipe out LOL f****** popsIMG_20230208_135240345_BURST000_COVER.jpgIMG_20220721_234945643.jpg

Reactions: GFields
Currently trying to crack dad st16 controller in which it's heavily password protected but I think I located some of the code you know I got a decode in order to crack the password without it going into total wipe out
Welcome to the Forum.
Cracking ST16 is definitely harder than the ST16S. But it's not too bad if you access the factory reset using “Minimal ADB and Fastboot”. This link explains the process:

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LightMan1743
Welcome to the Forum.
Cracking ST16 is definitely harder than the ST16S. But it's not too bad if you access the factory reset using “Minimal ADB and Fastboot”. This link explains the process:

I appreciate all the information but actually believe it or not I'm trying to avoid doing a factory reset because I really don't want to lose all the different settings or profiles for drones he may have created on this controller because it's the only one I have of his. I have located within the encrypted coding on the SD card all the information to complete the equation leading to the correct password I just have to figure out the best way to crack it, decipher the encryptionm

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
I appreciate all the information but actually believe it or not I'm trying to avoid doing a factory reset because I really don't want to lose all the different settings or profiles for drones he may have created on this controller because it's the only one I have of his. I have located within the encrypted coding on the SD card all the information to complete the equation leading to the correct password I just have to figure out the best way to crack it, decipher the encryptionm
Don't worry about erasing any Model's on the ST16, there's nothing to loose, it can easily be Bound to any Typhoon H/H-Pro or Tornado H920+ with the same setting's he used. Follow WTFDproject's Instruction's to unlock it, otherwise it's useless to you without the Password. You should Power On the ST16 and Select the "Pad" Tab, located at the Bottom Left Corner of the Display, and Select "File Manager" to see if you can find any copies of Photo's or Video's he made, you may find some media of him Flying... Sorry to hear of your fathers passing... I lost my Dad in 2021, and I wish he had been interested in my UAV's, Planes & Heli's. I Hope you have Fun Flying the Aircraft you inherited... your on the right track doing your Research before Flying his Model's,
Happy Landing's & Welcome to the Forum!!...;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace