Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Loss WiFi

Yep after take off... Video was diconnected. And recording stopped... After some minutes it was operationnal again... I pressed again record button. After all was OK.

And I also think it is not only the Wifi, but the complete camera which restarts! Because I put my camera in Record mode and after Wifi signal is restored, it isn't recording anymore. This could also explain why many have a horizon not straight....???

And I also think it is not only the Wifi, but the complete camera which restarts! Because I put my camera in Record mode and after Wifi signal is restored, it isn't recording anymore. This could also explain why many have a horizon not straight....???
same thing here (EU model)

not that many flyers worry but it resets the audio as well. Strangely it does not revert to AUTO mode if in manual every time. I now wait until the legs are up before I switch on the video, sound and set to manual exposure.

I've got the same issue on EU model.
After waiting long minute after power on ST-16 and after Typhoon... I take off the drone and lost the wifi signal. I waited 1 min average and all was ok... but the disconnect wifi scary me :(
I hope they find a solution...
after this issue typhoon is a SUPER machine !
Somebody open a call or issue on this problem ??
++

Yuneec UK has confirmed to me that they are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. It should be out shortly a new firmware.

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
I had this problem for awhile, I moved the small antenna wires away from everything, the small wire that is near the landing gear is now at 45 degrees away from the gear and the other small wire hangs straight down, not held under the sticker on the side of the H. Not had any WiFi disconnect problems since.

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
I had this problem for awhile, I moved the small antenna wires away from everything, the small wire that is near the landing gear is now at 45 degrees away from the gear and the other small wire hangs straight down, not held under the sticker on the side of the H. Not had any WiFi disconnect problems since.
Interesting, do you mean the little wire about 25mm long?

Interesting, do you mean the little wire about 25mm long?

Yes, the little wires hanging out on the underside of the H. On mine, one comes out by the Landing Gear, pull that one away from the Landing Gear and set it at about a 45 degree angle away from the Gear. The other wire hangs out of some cooling vents and is usually held against the H Body by a sticker. Pull that one away from the sticker and let it hang straight down.

Reactions: yuneec53
Yes, the little wires hanging out on the underside of the H. On mine, one comes out by the Landing Gear, pull that one away from the Landing Gear and set it at about a 45 degree angle away from the Gear. The other wire hangs out of some cooling vents and is usually held against the H Body by a sticker. Pull that one away from the sticker and let it hang straight down.
Thanks, I'll give that a try

Went to the beach today.... Everything fully charged, again on 2 batteries the same issue. Doubt if i restarted video recording the second time... :( ****!
Hope it will be solved quickly.

Yes there are 4 antennas on TH. GPS, wifi camera, RC and telemetry. 4antennas on the controller. Hard to sort out.

That antenna is one of the two RC antennas, one on each side. The video antenna is a cloverleaf design located below the camera lens.
I have the same problem with lost WIFI in the beginning of a flight. Can a solution be to point the cam backwards before raising the landing gear? Will try tomorrow..
I have the EU version.

That antenna is one of the two RC antennas, one on each side. The video antenna is a cloverleaf design located below the camera lens.
WiFI loss - solution?
Hi I have (had?) the same problem to lose WIFI connection when retracting the landing gear. Could it depend on the placement of the antenna in the cam? Maybe.
Today I tested seven starts (from scratch) with the "H" rear towards me and the cam towards me too. In no start when retracting the gear I lost WIFI. Just pure luck or?

Last edited:
yup mine has been doing this every flight and i just figured it out today why it was always the same time in the flight and not during the rest of it.....bloody landing gear raised !!! FFS, I love the way this thing flies when its not twitching like its arse is on fire, and the video stays on !!

Is there finaly any solution ti this ? This is very anoying. Yuneec replaced mine H because of this....but now it is happening again but not when gear is switched up.On my H now video is breaking during flight in different times. And every time you need to wait for reconnection and start recording again.

Well well, I'ma new H owner of a pre loved bird. Flew my first two flights without wifi/camera disconnect. I went out yesterday (third time only) and got the Wi-Fi treatment as mentioned in posts above. Mine doesn't happened necessarily with the landing gear up action and I'm in Oz.
What strikes me is that 98% of people posting here with that problem have posted PRE firmware update.
Does anyone that posted PRE update still have the same problem?

Well well, I'ma new H owner of a pre loved bird. Flew my first two flights without wifi/camera disconnect. I went out yesterday (third time only) and got the Wi-Fi treatment as mentioned in posts above. Mine doesn't happened necessarily with the landing gear up action and I'm in Oz.
What strikes me is that 98% of people posting here with that problem have posted PRE firmware update.
Does anyone that posted PRE update still have the same problem?

Landing Gear / Camera

Reactions: Cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22