Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

More Troubles

After l bought my h plus, l found out here the chargers were garbage, l presume by design ? I had only done like 4 charges prior, then l bought the dy5 charger brand new its basically the cost of a new battery ? Then l bought a used h so l went on ebay and bought a second hand dye charger for the h @ $39 and free shipping from a guy that ran a hobby shop. So that might be something to consider, forgot to say the dye was in brand new condition and works as should

Thanks Johnny
Once I get my Telem Files read,I will look into the charger you have. Do you still have your H 480 ?
BTW Yuneec customer
Service Phone number
Has been disconnected.
I am in Ohio,tried the other
day.Yep disconneted
Keith

Thanks Johnny
Once I get my Telem Files read,I will look into the charger you have. Do you still have your H 480 ?
BTW Yuneec customer
Service Phone number
Has been disconnected.
I am in Ohio,tried the other
day.Yep disconneted
Keith

Would help if you posted what number you are trying, or where it is listed so someone can validate if you are trying the current current number.

Jeff

That number for Customer Support is no longer in service. You can only use the website to schedule a support call.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
That number for Customer Support is no longer in service. You can only use the website to schedule a support call.
Most likely because it never stopped ringing over the last couple of months.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN

That is a significant step in the downward spiral that has been Yuneec CS in the last few years, as historically the most effective method of contacting them and getting a reply was to schedule by telephone. I haven't used the website scheduling setup, so I have no basis for whether this change will be a benefit or a detriment in overall response.

That is a significant step in the downward spiral that has been Yuneec CS in the last few years, as historically the most effective method of contacting them and getting a reply was to schedule by telephone. I haven't used the website scheduling setup, so I have no basis for whether this change will be a benefit or a detriment in overall response.
The last time I used the scheduled support call was back in early October. Had to wait about 36 hours for a slot and my call didn’t come until about half way through my allotted time frame.

I did get my NFZ unlock, but it should have been automatic through the website. The server was not working properly. The technician was very apathetic and was very terse in answering questions.

This downward spiral is all attributable to the head office for Yuneec. The board of directors (if they have such a structure in Chinese business hierarchy) needs to amputate the head and get the original Yu back in Yuneec. It was an upstart and innovative business under his leadership and a return to that business model is not going to happen with the present leadership at Yuneec.

When we look at the sequence of events with Yuneec’s business practices it becomes pretty clear that everything that has transpired over the last couple years is the result of a continuous progression of “down sizing”. It started a little before the 520 was released with the first round elimination of U.S. based management positions. The second round took place when they eliminated their commercial division reps just after the 520 release. After that the focus fell on the tech staff and office space.

That’s the way it works. A better charger lasts 5 to 10 times longer than a cheap one and provides accurate information. You can buy a $35.00 charger over and over or a $100.00 charger just once. Your call.

Should you elect to spring for the X2 or A10, buy the Hitec brand. They have a looong history of taking care of their customers. I’ve been using their products since 1998. They work- and for those infrequent times they don’t Hitec handled the problem quickly and efficiently.
Well I have a Hitec X4 Pro, 3 years old and not used that much. One of the charging ports is not working anymore so I called Hitec for support. Turns out they do not have parts anymore to fix the unit. Now I'm looking for another 4 port charger from another company. Any suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop