Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Music

Hi, another place where to find music free of charge (if your video is not for commercial purpose) is the Music Screen library. Enjoy

...<snip>...

I'm sure I'm about to get corrected here on the forum, but- I have found that adding the right music to compliment a video makes all the difference to the end result. Enjoy your drone and making some awesome videos. Peace.
Yes, I agree. A good music track can make a mundane video into something worth watching and get people to look for more of your videos. Not an easy thing to do, though, since what you may think is a good bit of music may not go down well with some of your audience. One man's meat...so to speak.

Hi, another place where to find music free of charge (if your video is not for commercial purpose) is the Music Screen library. Enjoy
I checked out the site. Fairly good selection. I didn't understand the licencing. It looked to me like you needed to purchase something. Granted, I didn't try to download anything, so I can't say for sure a purchase is required.

I checked out the site. Fairly good selection. I didn't understand the licencing. It looked to me like you needed to purchase something. Granted, I didn't try to download anything, so I can't say for sure a purchase is required.

No you don’t have to buy. If your project is non commercial just download and use, no subscription is required! Don’t forget to credit Music Screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy