Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New panorama

Reaction score
Did it again, got up at 3 am to go and catch some sunrise shots of Farø bridge in Denmark.

This is from the left: Farø bridge, Farø island, Bogø *** and finally Bogø island in one single frame on one of the most spectacular mornings I have had in a long time.

Still processing images, but not at all disappointed with the first pano from this morning :)

Very peaceful photo. It would make a great print for a professional’s office.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Very peaceful photo. It would make a great print for a professional’s office.
Thank you.

It is in consideration to be put in print for the office wall [emoji16]

How did you do it?
Well, it is really quite simple.

On the H or H plus (Have no idea of Yuneec other drones) I fly up to frame my shot making sure I have plenty of space on the top and bottom of the main subject, in this case, the bridge and islands. Then I set the camera to shoot a 360 panorama with 8 images.

At home in the studio, I load the images up in Lightroom and select between 4 and 6 images from that pano skipping the 2 or 4 images that are 180 from the subject. After Lightroom have stitched the images I do my post-processing, adjusting light, contrast sharpness to my liking and that's it :)

Reactions: AH-1G
Well, it is really quite simple.

On the H or H plus (Have no idea of Yuneec other drones) I fly up to frame my shot making sure I have plenty of space on the top and bottom of the main subject, in this case, the bridge and islands. Then I set the camera to shoot a 360 panorama with 8 images.

At home in the studio, I load the images up in Lightroom and select between 4 and 6 images from that pano skipping the 2 or 4 images that are 180 from the subject. After Lightroom have stitched the images I do my post-processing, adjusting light, contrast sharpness to my liking and that's it :)
Is lightroom a free app? Pardon my ignorance. But I like free because unless I am doing it regularly, I can't justify paying for something that I only do once or twice.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Is lightroom a free app? Pardon my ignorance. But I like free because unless I am doing it regularly, I can't justify paying for something that I only do once or twice.
Unfortunately not it is subscription based and is rather expensive. There are free alternatives out there if you search a little on Google.

Moodman
Check this out using Microsoft ICE...Its Free
after that you could use and photo editing program to enhance the photo.
You will only need to stitch together the horizontal photo layer or set the H to the number of shoots yoouwant to take.

Microsoft ICE is free and may work for you. I have used it for the 18 shot panos. At the top edges there is a mismatch in the stitching. However, it will probably do better with the 8 shot panos.

Did it again, got up at 3 am to go and catch some sunrise shots of Farø bridge in Denmark.

This is from the left: Farø bridge, Farø island, Bogø *** and finally Bogø island in one single frame on one of the most spectacular mornings I have had in a long time.

Still processing images, but not at all disappointed with the first pano from this morning :)

View attachment 16055
That's a lovely picture. My hat is off to you. I only wish I could get so good a picture with my poor skills.

That's a lovely picture. My hat is off to you. I only wish I could get so good a picture with my poor skills.
Thank you :)
I have no doubt in my mind that you can do the same the same :)

Beautiful!

A question : when you set the camera to shoot a 360 panorama with 8 images, can you still shoot in RAW?

It records both jpg and DNG (RAW). Unfortunately you cannot select DNG only.

Beautiful!

A question : when you set the camera to shoot a 360 panorama with 8 images, can you still shoot in RAW?
Yea it shoots jpg and raw in all modes [emoji16]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430