Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newbie, here… needs guidance, please

The Battery Compartment with the Status LED is on the Rear of the H920/H920-Plus, and the GPS Towr is on the Front, the Camera is Facing Backwards in this Photo, most likely the Gimbal is installed Backward...
The CG04 was installed backwards on my Tornado H 920 Plus. This was an error to see if I had gimble and zoom control . The mount plate on the CG04 has FRONT printed on it this points opposite (180) of the LED. In this picture it was backwards from ST16 communications error. DoomMeister and I were trying to get to the source of the problem. I had to order a wifi card to correct the control on the ST16 . When I get this installed I will know if this corrects the situation. I have 2 Tornado H920 Plus aircraft but am not in a position to give advice as they are new to me. I thank all of the experienced Pilots on this site for their help.

The ST 16 Has 2 antenna's. I am going to contact Yuneec Skins and see if their is an upgrade to the three.
I wouldn't do that and save some money. This not an upgrade but a 'face lift'. I like my 2-antenna RC better because is has intuitive the right antenna direction (90°). The 3-antenna RC has intuitive the wrong antenna direction (parallel). And the difference between internal and external antenna is as big as it seems.

br HE

Good Morning DoomMeister,
I have instructions but have not devoted the time to complete the repair. I have a working controller and the one that failed is put away. Just purchased another Typhoon H + for the one that decided to fly away. The ST 16 Has 2 antenna's. I am going to contact Yuneec Skins and see if their is an upgrade to the three. Also the intel obstacle avoidance is non functional.
Are you sure it is an H+ or is it the H Pro? The H+ measures 520mm from motor to opposite motor, and the H Pro (H w/RealSense) measures 480mm from motor to opposite motor.

For RealSense go into system settings, other settings, and make sure it is enabled. Obstacle avoidance will not arm until you are over 4 meters above takeoff.

Good Morning,
I am not sure will check but with what you just said I think it is the pro H. Thank you for the information not knowing much about the new aircraft. Looking over another Typhoon for sale down here. This morning I have been doing preliminary research on solid state batteries for the Tornado 920 Plus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval