Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NO camera tilting and panning

Reaction score
I can take videos and images but the camera is not tilting and panning. Other thing that I notice is that I can't calibrate the gimbal. Any help!

1st, what type of aircraft do you have.
2nd, What country are you in.
3rd, have you done "Search forums"?
There are host of info with the issue you are having.
7532d9305968a59253bfe9e98f87e9a549d97cd2_hq.gif

So we asked you 4 questions and you haven't answered them. How do you expect us to help you then?

1st, what type of aircraft do you have.
2nd, What country are you in.
3rd, have you done "Search forums"?
There are host of info with the issue you are having.
View attachment 11849
1. Typhoon H pro w real sense
2. Georgia US
3. Yes, and I tried from factory resetting the system and updating the software but none of them solved the issue.

Is this a new drone?
What if any calibrations or updates have you done?
Have you gone to systems settings, then to Hardware monitor, there you can check if your K2 is working (pan for your camera).

I bought this drone in may 2017.
Updated the software with the latest version back in september 2018. Was able to calibrate the accelerometer but I haven't been able to calibrate the gimbal.
I will check the K2 and let you know.

I turned on the St16 and the drone.
K1 and K2 on the St16 is working, but the camera is not reponding.
I will watch the video.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll let you know.
Watched the video and performed the accelerometer calibration and it went well but when click OK to start the gimbal calibration the camera do not move.

So you did go through the whole process of calibrating camera?
I'm wondering if you have a loose wire connection.
How long have you had the H, did you purchase it new?
Have recently have a hard landing?

So you did go through the whole process of calibrating camera?
I'm wondering if you have a loose wire connection.
How long have you had the H, did you purchase it new?
Have recently have a hard landing?
Yes i went through the whole process. I have the drone almost one year and a half. The only thing i can recall is that I left the drone in my car trunk during a sunny day. After that I noticed the problem.

Have you removed the camera and inspected the contacts on the slide mount?
If you push slightly on the camera does it return to position or just stay where you put it?

Next thing to try is resetting the camera. There are two buttons behind the sd card slot. Use a couple of broken toothpicks and press both buttons at the same time while the camera is powered up. After the cam reboots, test it again.

Camera reset buttons.jpg

Reactions: AH-1G
Have you removed the camera and inspected the contacts on the slide mount?
If you push slightly on the camera does it return to position or just stay where you put it?

Next thing to try is resetting the camera. There are two buttons behind the sd card slot. Use a couple of broken toothpicks and press both buttons at the same time while the camera is powered up. After the cam reboots, test it again.

View attachment 11855
Yes, I removed and inspected the camera contacts. When removed it returns to position.

The reset bottoms? Never tried that, to be honest I didn't know they exist. I will do the reset today after work and I'll let you know.

Thanks for the help!

will do the reset today after work and I'll let you know.
I see now that you said this problem began after a firmware update. Perhaps you missed a couple of steps in that process such as deleting the flight data and creating a new model. That could cause this problem. Before doing anything more with the camera I suggest doing a factory reset of the controller, create a new model and then bind to that model.
Go to Pad, Settings, Reset and do a factory reset.

I see now that you said this problem began after a firmware update. Perhaps you missed a couple of steps in that process such as deleting the flight data and creating a new model. That could cause this problem. Before doing anything more with the camera I suggest doing a factory reset of the controller, create a new model and then bind to that model.
Go to Pad, Settings, Reset and do a factory reset.
I will do the whole process. Hope this works.
Thanks Steve Carr.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy