Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No control

Reaction score
Yesterday I was going to fly my Q500 4k, it started normal but when I took off it started drifting to one side very quickly & crashed. Any thoughts?

Two thoughts, go to systems setting, tap the Hardware Monitor. Here you can check how your sticks are responding if not responding very well you may need to clean your stick with electrical spray cleaner. Or did it happen to be in smart mode when you took off?

Last edited:
Yesterday I was going to fly my Q500 4k, it started normal but when I took off it started drifting to one side very quickly & crashed. Any thoughts?
It could very well be a problem with the right stick. As mentioned above, check the sticks in Hardware Monitor to see if they return to Exactly Zero each time. Drift is nearly always caused by the right stick and can be corrected with cleaning and then a calibration.

how many satellite locks did you get on the ST-10 and in your Q ,and what was the KP index at that time of your flight .
Had plenty of satellites, 15 & 9 I think. Don't know KP. Will check hardware monitor.

Had plenty of satellites, 15 & 9 I think. Don't know KP. Will check hardware monitor.
is 9 what you usually receive in witch the Q or ST-10 ? . I fly with around 17 on ST and 12 to 15 in the Q , anything less than 11 and i will let it sit and Waite for more satellites . now i'm not saying you didn't have the right amount of satellites but more would be a better lock . have you flown in this area before , is it in a confined area or a back yard or close to tall buildings , just covering all the basses . did you try a compass calibration ? i t may just be the fix

is 9 what you usually receive in witch the Q or ST-10 ? . I fly with around 17 on ST and 12 to 15 in the Q , anything less than 11 and i will let it sit and Waite for more satellites . now i'm not saying you didn't have the right amount of satellites but more would be a better lock . have you flown in this area before , is it in a confined area or a back yard or close to tall buildings , just covering all the basses . did you try a compass calibration ? i t may just be the fix
I have flown there before, very open area. Thinking the calibration is the answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval