Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No Longer Able to Change Image Ratio After Upgrade

DJB

Reaction score
I have just recently performed the latest upgrade and can no longer change to image ratio from 4:3 to 16:9 etc.

I hope this is not the case. Being a certified operator this is important for me when it comes to stills to be some what close to dslr format.

Anyone else noticed this?

I usually use Inspire but have the H for certain situations.

Have you checked your ST 16?what post production software are you using?

This is the latest upgrade which included the upgrade to new camera functions.

Not sure if I can answer this since when shooting DNG photos which I assume you're shooting as a "certified operator" it's always the same aspect ratio which is close to square since it's using the full sensor for capture. Am I missing something here? The only time the aspect ratio changes is when you're shooting video and take a still without changing to camera mode....that aspect ratio is contingent on what your video settings are and that also determines the image size of your still...if you're 1080P and shoot a still while in video mode you get a 1080P aspect ratio and image size.

I've noticed that as well. There's a difference in image size when shooting stills if video is set to 1080 or 4K. 4K always seems to generate an image similar to 4/3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it is not just me, but I think I can get around it.
To be honest I hardly use the H anyway and am thinking of selling it as I use my Inspires 98% of the time.

Cheers all.

You will have a sad TH. lol.

Cool, I'm looking to pick up another H soon for back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval