Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Olympics using Typhoon H Style.

Reaction score
This is pretty cool, I couldn't figure out the model, but was watching the Ladies' Slopsytle on 2/11/2018 and saw a familiar shadow on the ground, after watching further I noticed the Typhoon H Style drone being used. With this I had a question as I live in cold climate and wanted to fly during temperatures like this, is there a low level temperature that you can fly up to?

Thanks.

This is pretty cool, I couldn't figure out the model, but was watching the Ladies' Slopsytle on 2/11/2018 and saw a familiar shadow on the ground, after watching further I noticed the Typhoon H Style drone being used. With this I had a question as I live in cold climate and wanted to fly during temperatures like this, is there a low level temperature that you can fly up to?

Thanks.
I usually don't fly past -22C/7F

With colder conditions, your flight times will be reduced.. pay attention to your voltages.

The colder the temp, the shorter the flight time. But isn't there an unsafe "limit" for LiPo batteries
becoming unreliable & unpredictable due to the chemical makeup of LiPo's? I pondered this in
another thread on cold flying in -5 to 5F. Many indicate they are way below the suggested temp limits of LiPo without having odd failures, just shorter flight times. In my new H testing, I noticed if you perform a few draining quick altitude climbs, I received a warning popup regarding Temps & Altitude.

I regularly fly mine at below 15 degrees. Only problem is I get too cold and have to retreat indoors lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop