Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Passed My UAG 107 Pilots Test

Yeee! Haaaw!, 88%. I had a lot of VFR Sectional Chart questions and some METAR weather chart questions and a few that are not even mentioned on the FAA Study Guide.
Took me 56 Minutes.
Now I have a expired Sports Pilots and a two year UAG PIC both!

Great, DC, where did you have to go to take the test?

Reactions: DroneClone
Yeee! Haaaw!, 88%. I had a lot of VFR Sectional Chart questions and some METAR weather chart questions and a few that are not even mentioned on the FAA Study Guide.
Took me 56 Minutes.
Congrats to you. Way to go!

Took me 56 Minutes.
CONGRATULATIONS ! Well done I am right behind you, with an appointment in two weeks to take my test.
Once again congratulations !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ! Well done I am right behind you, with an appointment in two weeks to take my test.
Once again congratulations !!!!
Best of luck on the test! You'll do fine, just study alot on the VFR Sectional Charts and you will fair well my friend!;)

I think its so lame to have to study vfr charts and METAR weather. We dont need that info to fly. I think the FAA is trying to weed out people for no reason.
Anyway congrats!

Bill W.

I think its so lame to have to study vfr charts and METAR weather. We dont need that info to fly. I think the FAA is trying to weed out people for no reason.
Anyway congrats!

Bill W.
Weather I can agree with you, because I can look at the sky at the time of flight and know if it's wise and safe, although knowing some types of information about different clouds and what will and can quickly follow them in matters of minutes is very helpful.( you living in East Texas know how it can go from blue sky's to wind and rain in a matter of minutes) This can be of help for newbies.
As far as VFR Charts, they are very helpful and mandatory to know if you plan to fly commercially or even as a hobbyist! As the charts can tell you the type of airspace you are in, and thus know if you do or do not have to get permission to fly in that area. It will also help you in your needs to request waivers to fly in controlled airspace my friend!;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone