Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pre-Flight check list for Typhoon H & H Plus

A couple of years ago I was doing a job for a farmer (one of my regulars) and forgot to record. It was only after I landed that I realized I had no footage. Fortunately the farmer had gone off to do something elsewhere on his farm so I shoved a fresh battery in and got the footage I needed and he was non the wiser.

You prolly know this but if you shut the aircraft down without stopping recording then simply power up the H again and start a short video...a few seconds is all it takes. Doing that can fix the previous file 99% of the time.
I didn't know that which I will remember as I have done that and lost videos. Thanks

One of my original drones the Upair one was not forgiving, if you stopped the copter before turning off video it was lost, tried lots of recovery software to no avail, even turning it back on to finalise the file. I try to be very careful now and always remember, but I'm sure I'll slip up one day.

A couple of years ago I was doing a job for a farmer (one of my regulars) and forgot to record. It was only after I landed that I realized I had no footage. Fortunately the farmer had gone off to do something elsewhere on his farm so I shoved a fresh battery in and got the footage I needed and he was non the wiser.

You prolly know this but if you shut the aircraft down without stopping recording then simply power up the H again and start a short video...a few seconds is all it takes. Doing that can fix the previous file 99% of the time.

Works most of the time for the H480, but does not work for recovering the current video file for an H520/E50 combo. Know that from unfortunate experience.

Also, adding to the list of forgetfulness... was getting set up to capture the departure of about 100 motorcycles at the start of an annual charity run. Props on, camera ready... time to insert a battery.

All the batteries were safely in ammo cases. Unfortunately, those cases were still at home.

In the couple years since, had the batteries. Just haven’t had rainless skies!

Jeff

Reactions: RatBob
Are these quick reference cards still available? I'd love one for my Typhoon H. If so, how do I order? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech